ParentingBanter.com

-   Breastfeeding (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   nursing poll (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=37214)

[email protected] December 31st 05 10:18 AM

nursing poll

Came across this poll I think this group would find interesting....

http://www.pollmenow.com/poll.aspx?goto=336

So far it's pretty even between "yes" and "depends on the setting".

Mum of Two December 31st 05 11:14 AM

nursing poll

wrote in message
oups.com...
Came across this poll I think this group would find interesting....

http://www.pollmenow.com/poll.aspx?goto=336

So far it's pretty even between "yes" and "depends on the setting".

Got milk, but don't fancy the cookies!

--
Amy
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,

Andrea S January 1st 06 10:12 AM

nursing poll

wrote in message Came across this poll I think this
group would find interesting....

http://www.pollmenow.com/poll.aspx?goto=336

So far it's pretty even between "yes" and "depends on the setting".

I can't answer the poll.. I cover up when in public or at friends
relatives - there's no need to show anything. At home I am free and don't
mind so much.

Andrea mom of 6.

[email protected] January 3rd 06 06:57 PM

nursing poll

:
: http://www.pollmenow.com/poll.aspx?goto=336
:
: So far it's pretty even between "yes" and "depends on the setting".
:

: I can't answer the poll.. I cover up when in public or at friends
: relatives - there's no need to show anything. At home I am free and don't
: mind so much.

: Andrea mom of 6.

Why is this not "depends on the setting"?

Confused,
Larry