ParentingBanter.com

-   Twins & Triplets (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   1 baby this time! (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=24370)

KimandJuan November 6th 04 12:35 AM

1 baby this time!

Just wanted to give you the good news, there is only one baby this time around
and we are due 7/3/04.

Talk to you soon, it is only 6:30 and I am SO ready for bed!
~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/

Terri and Rob November 6th 04 01:20 AM

KimandJuan wrote:
Just wanted to give you the good news, there is only one baby this time around
and we are due 7/3/04.

04? That means you are waaaaaaaaaaay overdue!
Just teasing. I know you are tired.
Congratulations again, and I am happy you have only one this time.

--
Terri & Rob
Colton (11-29-00)

Andrea November 6th 04 02:27 AM

Congratulations to you and Juan! I would love to have another one too.
Thanks for the update.

Andrea
twin girls- Jordan & Madison
4 yrs. old

Megan Byrne November 6th 04 03:45 AM

((((Andrea)))), right there with ya girl!

Megan~
Mommy to wonder twins
Aidan & Alexis....2 years old!!

Megan Byrne November 6th 04 03:46 AM

Kim,
Yeah! Although, it would have been cool to have twins again! Are the
bets in favor of another girl?? LOL

Megan~
Mommy to wonder twins
Aidan & Alexis....2 years old!!

Seth Jackson November 6th 04 05:48 AM

Congratulations!

On 06 Nov 2004 00:35:10 GMT, (KimandJuan) wrote:

Just wanted to give you the good news, there is only one baby this time around
and we are due 7/3/04.

Talk to you soon, it is only 6:30 and I am SO ready for bed!
~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/

--
-Seth Jackson, proud father of Derek and Mariel(10/1/99). Pictures at:
http://hitmeister.home.mindspring.co...ypictures.html

Music links: www.mp3.com/SethJackson
www.mp3.com/loudspeaker
www.SethJackson.net

Leslie November 15th 04 08:45 PM

"KimandJuan" wrote in message
Just wanted to give you the good news, there is only one baby this time
around
and we are due 7/3/04.

Wow! I checked in for the first time in ages and saw your fabulous news.
Congratulations! I also can't believe your girls are getting so big and of
course they are more beautiful all the time. (All 3 girls)

--
Leslie
Alex and Jordan, 06 May 2000

KimandJuan November 16th 04 03:33 PM

Thanks Leslie! I am glad to see you pooped in to check on us! The girls are
getting so big!!! Stick around, will ya?!

Jennifer in Maryland November 16th 04 06:04 PM

Thanks Leslie! I am glad to see you pooped in

Freudian slip, Kimberly? :-D LOLOL!! (Hi Leslie!)

Jennifer

L L November 19th 04 11:59 AM

andera why didnt you have another than one can be lot my
babys my cat lol