ParentingBanter.com

-   Twins & Triplets (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Free Mac Mini for you (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=53924)

[email protected] August 8th 07 10:16 AM

Free Mac Mini for you

free mac mini................... here is how you can get a free mac
mini. all you have to do is go to this site below, complete one offer
and refer so many people to get your free mac mini. i have done this
before and got a free ipod. the offers are pretty easy and half of
them don't require you to buy anything. stamps.com is an easy one -
you have to give a credit card for the four week trial - but you don't
have to spend any $$ and just cancel before the trial is up. you have
nothing to lose. just click on the link below and sign up. thanks!

http://www.desktopcomputers4free.com...hp?ref=3988200

Jordz August 9th 07 08:32 AM

Free Mac Mini for you

I have found a better site... get a free acer notebook. And I actually
got 1. Suprised huh? Yeh visit this site.

http://bd2.battledawn.com/referx.php?serv=6&ref=1997