ParentingBanter.com

-   Child Support (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Stupid woman, stupid, stupid (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=21093)

AZ Astrea June 24th 04 10:18 AM

Stupid woman, stupid, stupid

http://www.creators.com/lifestyle_sh...olumnsName=lme

"My children's fathers have had nothing to do with their upbringing. Each
father stopped visiting them when I told each of them they did not have the
right to discipline their children. I stopped them from adding their "two
cents' worth" of advice because they did not live with us and they do not
always know my rules."

I like the response from Meeks.

~AZ~

Bob June 24th 04 02:59 PM

Stupid woman, stupid, stupid

AZ Astrea wrote:
http://www.creators.com/lifestyle_sh...olumnsName=lme

"My children's fathers have had nothing to do with their upbringing.

Shame on YOU.

Each
father

Shame on YOU.

stopped visiting them when I told each of them they did not have the
right to discipline their children.

Shame on YOU.

I stopped them from adding their "two
cents' worth" of advice because they did not live with us and they do not
always know my rules."

SHAME ON YOU!

I like the response from Meeks.
~AZ~

Another pathetic whore who whelps *******s and raises her *******
children in a fatherless home. It is badly abusive to the children. I
am so sorry for her kids.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

frankjones June 24th 04 03:36 PM

That's great.

Meeks response and the letter.

frankjones June 24th 04 03:36 PM

That's great.

Meeks response and the letter.

frankjones June 24th 04 03:36 PM

That's great.

Meeks response and the letter.

frankjones June 24th 04 03:36 PM

That's great.

Meeks response and the letter.

Bob June 24th 04 03:49 PM

Stupid woman, stupid, stupid

AZ Astrea wrote:
http://www.creators.com/lifestyle_sh...olumnsName=lme

"My children's fathers have had nothing to do with their upbringing. Each
father stopped visiting them when I told each of them they did not have the
right to discipline their children. I stopped them from adding their "two
cents' worth" of advice because they did not live with us and they do not
always know my rules."

I like the response from Meeks.

~AZ~

"My son is understandably very angry and is now becoming difficult to
live with. In a fit of anger, he broke the coffee table and other
things. I told him to calm down, and I will see what I can do to fix the
situation."

17 years of child abuse by a slut whore and she can't figure out that
the problem her son is having is her.

He's another angry young man raised by a female with no connection to
his FATHER. Shame on her and the cow she rode in on.

Bob