ParentingBanter.com

-   General (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   A bottle question (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=347)

Laurie August 13th 03 04:30 AM

A bottle question

For those of you that use playtex nurser nipples (we are using the
orthodontic ones), do you put them in the dishwasher? I just noticed that
the package says not to. I had already done so, and though they're lighter
in color, they seem fine. I used to put the avent ones in all the time.
Christopher is only getting a couple bottles of breastmilk a week, so
they're not being washed frequently. Is this ok?

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 28 months!
and Christopher, 4 months!

*This email address is now valid*

Laura Faussone August 13th 03 07:05 PM

A bottle question

Laurie wrote:

For those of you that use playtex nurser nipples (we are using the
orthodontic ones), do you put them in the dishwasher? I just noticed that
the package says not to. I had already done so, and though they're lighter
in color, they seem fine. I used to put the avent ones in all the time.
Christopher is only getting a couple bottles of breastmilk a week, so
they're not being washed frequently. Is this ok?

I guess I never noticed the package saying that, either -- I always washed
mine in the dishwasher, and they seem to be fine.

Laura
Mom to Allison, 4, Sophia, 2, and Eddie, 3 mo

Sue August 13th 03 10:45 PM

A bottle question

I washed all bottles and nipples in the dishwasher. I never had any
problems.

--
Sue
mom to three girls