ParentingBanter.com

-   General (moderated) (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   why dont they invent fully button up newborn underwear? (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=51269)

[email protected] May 22nd 07 02:49 AM

why dont they invent fully button up newborn underwear?

standard newborn underwaer is not fully button up, so when changing
you have to pull it over their head/arms which our baby does not like
(& raises a tantrum)

the outer suit which is fully buttonable is so easy to put on/off she
remains asleep.

why dont they invent fully button up newborn underwear? are the
buttons harmful against the newborn skin?

thx

Larry Mcmahan May 24th 07 07:27 PM

why dont they invent fully button up newborn underwear?

In article .com,
says...
standard newborn underwaer is not fully button up, so when changing
you have to pull it over their head/arms which our baby does not like
(& raises a tantrum)

the outer suit which is fully buttonable is so easy to put on/off she
remains asleep.

why dont they invent fully button up newborn underwear? are the
buttons harmful against the newborn skin?

thx

You can always dress them in onesies, which zip from the foot to the
neck.

Larry

Karen G May 29th 07 01:48 PM

why dont they invent fully button up newborn underwear?

In article ,
Larry Mcmahan wrote:
You can always dress them in onesies, which zip from the foot to the
neck.

Larry

I thought that onesies were only the t-shirt that extends and wrap
around the diaper, but the side snap ones are also onesies. :-o

Anyway, if you look at the layette display in a larger store, there are
a variety of styles of one piece newborn underclothes--some of which
snap down the side and over the diaper.

Karen G