ParentingBanter.com

-   Spanking (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   The Curfew (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=13435)

Greg Hanson December 24th 03 08:36 AM

The Curfew

LadySharon1234 (Sharon) and Lifeknox (Jerry)

One into spanking, the other into enemas.

Jerry wrote a boot "Love your enemas..."

Promoting their books by posting cut and
paste text in what? 30 newsgroups?

Are you two for real or is this some
SPAM or netcop way to to round up a list
of people with those fetishes?

Jerry claims to have been a Federal Officer
for twelve years. Yet he is also a DC.
(Doctor of Chiropractic?)

Jerry once posted some rather paraoid
stuff about conspiracies out to bump off
people who are into his fetish.

Sharon has posted from the "Lifeknox" account.

Are you two a happy fetishist couple or what?

Would you say that your book marketing
method has been a great success?

Have you paid off the vanity press yet?

Is your ISP happy with you?

Lifeknox December 25th 03 07:06 PM

The Curfew

Greg, you are posting this everywhere aren''t you? In any case please read the
posting. It is to help parents with their children and loving them.

hugs

Sharon

Greg Hanson December 28th 03 04:52 PM

The Curfew

(Lifeknox) wrote in message ...
Greg, you are posting this everywhere aren''t you? In any case please read the
posting. It is to help parents with their children and loving them.
hugs
Sharon

In Vanvouver, isn't SPAM illegal and dishonesty frowned upon?

Lifeknox December 29th 03 02:21 AM

The Curfew

please just try to read the information and get the message without following
me arround harrassing me

Greg Hanson December 29th 03 11:08 AM

The Curfew

lifeknox wrote
please just try to read the information and
get the message without following
me arround harrassing me

Is that what you're going to say when
the Vancouver Police come after you for
SPAMMING all over the newsgroups to sell your books?

SPAM is harrassment.
Just fighting fire with fire.

I haven't yet BEGUN to follow you around.
I have my barn boots handy though.

LadySharon811 January 1st 04 03:49 AM

The Curfew

just try thinking, being rational and discussing the topics rather than
attacking greegor

Greg Hanson January 1st 04 08:06 AM

The Curfew

(LadySharon811) wrote in message ...
just try thinking, being rational and discussing the topics rather than
attacking greegor

(Greg Hanson) wrote in message . com...
lifeknox wrote
please just try to read the information and
get the message without following
me arround harrassing me

Is that what you're going to say when
the Vancouver Police come after you for
SPAMMING all over the newsgroups to sell your books?

SPAM is harrassment.
Just fighting fire with fire.

I haven't yet BEGUN to follow you around.
I have my barn boots handy though.

DR. JERRY G. KNOX B.A.,D.C.
THE LIFEKNOX JOURNAL
LIFEKNOX PUBLISHING
PO BOX 65130
Vancouver, WA 98665

Oh Goody. It's the US Vancouver!
DO you want me to get out the barn boots?

Washington Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
P.O. Box 47867
Olympia, WA 98504-7867
Tel: 360-753-0776, Fax: 360-586-0123

Washington State Department of Health
1112 SE Quince Street, P.O. Box 47890,
Olympia, Washington, 98504-7890

Washington Medical Quality Assurance Commission
Bonnie L. King, Executive Director
P.O. Box 47866
Olympia, WA 98504-7866
(street address: 1300 SE Quince Street, 98501)
Phone (360) 236-4888 / Fax (360) 586-4573
www.doh.wa.gov

State Board of Medical Examiners
MD Physicians