ParentingBanter.com

-   Single Parents (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Poll (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=43296)

Zorro July 18th 06 02:44 PM

Poll

"'Kate" wrote ...

Does your definition of "success" include remarrying?

nope...

um... has someone asked?... ;-)

Zorro July 19th 06 07:27 AM

Poll

"'Kate" wrote ...

Howya doing babe?

moi?... I'm good, well to be more accurate I'm

[a] Hot... Bl**dy Hot (but you knew that already.... uh, no wait, I dont
mean like that)

Pathetic aint it, temperature gets more than 5 degrees above shivering and
the whole damn country grinds to a slow halt...

[b] Old, very very very old

Son (16 yrs old) phones up and asked the question.... (have you had the
question yet?) ...

[J] Dad?... can E*** stay over tonight?

[Me] uh... wheres she gonna sleep son?... (naive or what?)

[J] with me dad....

and the first thought to travel thru my brain at this point???

'Jeeze, i really am getting old'

;-)