ParentingBanter.com

-   Kids Health (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Look What I Found (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=9422)

March 22nd 04 08:12 PM

Look What I Found

Let me start off by saying that I am a mother of 4 with 6 tanks of fish a
frog and 5 dogs. That said you know that cleaning is a chore and most of the
time I have to quarantine the house because my youngest boy had RSV so I
have to be careful of the chemicals I use in cleaning the house. I found a
company that makes COMPLETELY safe product with NO cancer causing chemicals
and the best part is they can be used around my kids and my pets (some as
young as 7 weeks) and not have to issue gas masks! At first I didn't believe
it either, and then I tried them. Now I have a clean and good smelling house
and it is one less worry on my mind. To put the icing on the cake this
company is world wide and I can work in my PJ's ! I can be at home when the
kids get in from school, I can piddle pad train my "babies" when necessary,
dinner is never late, the list goes on. It has truly given me the freedom
and peace of mind I craved.
http://www.internetmoms.net/cgi-bin/...71&action=show