ParentingBanter.com

-   Spanking (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   CPS on yr case for spanking? 6 states support sites (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=12949)

Fern5827 June 24th 03 05:00 PM

CPS on yr case for spanking? 6 states support sites

ALPHA LIST:

FL
IA
IL
KS
MO
NC

http://www.CPSWatch.com

LaVonne Carlson June 24th 03 11:27 PM

CPS on yr case for spanking? 6 states support sites

With only six states on your ALPHA list, I think we have little more to
worry about at this point.

LaVonne

Fern5827 wrote:

ALPHA LIST:

FL
IA
IL
KS
MO
NC

http://www.CPSWatch.com

Fern5827 June 25th 03 06:54 PM

CPS on yr case for spanking? 6 states support sites

The captioned 6 states are ONLY those affiliated with CPSWatch.com

Let me add in Texas,

http://www.tfra.org (or com)

LaVonne Carlson June 27th 03 10:02 PM

CPS on yr case for spanking? 6 states support sites

Thank you Fern. Lordy, I was hoping Texas was included (grin)!

LaVonne