ParentingBanter.com

-   Single Parents (http://www.parentingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   introduction to us (http://www.parentingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=67132)

April & Girls March 26th 11 06:08 PM

introduction to us

Hi

I am new here, my name is April and i've got two girls, Joanna who is 5 yrs
old and Harleigh who is 2.5 yrs old. I have been single now for about two
months after waking up and leaving an emotional drugged fuled relationship.

Is it me or do newsgroups seem to be dead these days

Einstien76 April 15th 11 12:26 PM

You need to see super Nanny show on BBC TV. The tips about young baby in this show are Awesome and good.

April & Girls May 17th 11 02:50 PM

introduction to us

I love super Nanny

.. .

--
Einstien76

nila11 April 22nd 13 11:02 AM

hello all,
I am nila and newly join of your community. I would like to participate of good conversation for knowledge.

mothers day sayings
cute mothers day sayings