Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: stern
Forum: Foster Parents July 24th 07, 10:13 AM Posted to alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 0
Posted By stern
My Day in Court

Well, I finally had my court date with my EX. I was going after
increased visitation and reduction in child support. She was kicking
and screaming the whole time. She complained that she had to...
Forum: Single Parents July 24th 07, 10:12 AM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 0
Posted By stern
My Day in Court

Well, I finally had my court date with my EX. I was going after
increased visitation and reduction in child support. She was kicking
and screaming the whole time. She complained that she had to...
Forum: Child Support July 24th 07, 10:08 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 14
Posted By stern
My Day in Court

Well, I finally had my court date with my EX. I was going after
increased visitation and reduction in child support. She was kicking
and screaming the whole time. She complained that she had to...
Forum: Child Support July 16th 07, 06:48 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 14
Posted By stern
Retroactive Child Support Modification

On Jul 15, 12:19 pm, Relayer wrote:
On Jul 15, 7:11?am, stern wrote:

Has anyone heard of this? My court date is this week and we are
Forum: Child Support July 15th 07, 01:11 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 14
Posted By stern
Retroactive Child Support Modification

Has anyone heard of this? My court date is this week and we are
asking for modifed payments retroactive to Jan. 06.

My income went down dramatically and Jan, 06 is when I filed for
original...
Forum: Child Support July 15th 07, 01:05 PM Posted to soc.men,alt.child-support
Replies: 149
Posted By stern
Man walks into office and kills ex-girlfriend over child support

On Jul 15, 4:32 am, Relayer wrote:
On Jul 15, 1:19?am, " wrote:

Yeah. You read that right. He drove all the way from Arizona...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6