Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kevysmom[_2_]
Forum: Kids Health April 26th 08, 05:38 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 108
Posted By Kevysmom[_2_]
Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

"Marky" is condescending. You lie with the war mongers and junk yard
dog.

"Marky" wasn't meant to be taken as offensive, sorry.

And I do not lie with war mongers, just the opposite!
Forum: Kids Health April 26th 08, 04:46 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 108
Posted By Kevysmom[_2_]
Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

When did *I* attack you?

On Apr 26, 11:31*am, Mark Probert wrote:
On Apr 26, 11:19*am, Jeff wrote:

Forum: Kids Health April 26th 08, 04:46 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 108
Posted By Kevysmom[_2_]
Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

Thanks, Jeff.

On Apr 26, 11:19*am, Jeff wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
On Apr 25, 11:49 pm, Kevysmom wrote:
I just opened a link that a...
Forum: Kids Health April 26th 08, 04:49 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 108
Posted By Kevysmom[_2_]
Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

I just opened a link that a person on another group I belong to
posted.

This is NOT good. This makes me so upset. Havent we done enough damage
in the ME?

Joint Chiefs Chairman Says U.S. Preparing...
Forum: Kids Health April 26th 08, 04:18 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 108
Posted By Kevysmom[_2_]
Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

Hi Mryl,

Another GREAT post of yours, thanks!

(1) WMD: Weapons of Mass Deception
(2) Uncovered: The War on Iraq
(3) The Whole Truth About the Iraq War
(4) The Iraq War: The War...
Forum: Kids Health April 24th 08, 03:11 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 108
Posted By Kevysmom[_2_]
Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

Myrl,

I think this is your best post, Ever!

Obama doesnt plan on just leaving Iraqis to deal with the situation
that we caused. He is planning on leaving troops to help keep peace in
the...
Forum: Kids Health April 24th 08, 01:29 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 108
Posted By Kevysmom[_2_]
Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

No Dear - It wasn't the "same" people who told us there were WMDs in
Iraq, and presenting scientific proof that vaccines work! I know you
may wish to see conspiracies everywhere!

Corporate...
Forum: Kids Health April 24th 08, 01:24 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 108
Posted By Kevysmom[_2_]
Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

However, I'll give Kevysmom this. . .It is true that some in this
administration, had a considerable amount of investment in the Anthrax
vaccine. I think Rumsfeld especially did.

See, I...
Forum: Kids Health April 24th 08, 01:21 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 108
Posted By Kevysmom[_2_]
Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

And what do you find so humorous, Jeff?

Your paranoia about corporate America. And your poor ability to think.

Fine, Now its my turn......ROTFL @ Jeffy! :o)

On Apr 23, 8:05*pm, Jeff...
Forum: Kids Health April 24th 08, 01:00 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 108
Posted By Kevysmom[_2_]
Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

We were also told the Iraq had WMD and we are in imminent danger. By
the same people I might add.
Really? And what people are these?

Well, lets see we are in Iraq for oil, so...
Forum: Kids Health April 24th 08, 12:35 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 108
Posted By Kevysmom[_2_]
Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

We were also told the Iraq had WMD and we are in imminent danger. By
the same people I might add.

Really? And what people are these?

Well, lets see we are in Iraq for oil, so who is...
Forum: Kids Health April 24th 08, 12:11 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 108
Posted By Kevysmom[_2_]
Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

Pure Pharma Propaganda Bullsh*t!

We were also told the Iraq had WMD and we are in imminent danger. By
the same people I might add.

On Apr 23, 6:32*pm, Jeff wrote:
Forum: Kids Health April 23rd 08, 10:09 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 108
Posted By Kevysmom[_2_]
Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

Ilena, They have to be paid pharma shills. That can be the ONLY
explanation for their ignorance and anger.

On Apr 23, 4:57*pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
Coleah & Myrl ...

You wave a...
Forum: Kids Health April 23rd 08, 10:07 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 108
Posted By Kevysmom[_2_]
Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

1 out of 6 children have some form of developmental disorder. How did
this happen?

You tell me. And if you want to implicate vaccines, please provide the
scientific evidence.

Forum: Kids Health April 23rd 08, 09:57 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 108
Posted By Kevysmom[_2_]
Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

vaccines, have far outweighed any small risk vaccinations present.

Tell that to a mother who watched her child go into a seizure and
died.

On Apr 23, 9:18*am, "news" wrote:
Forum: Kids Health April 23rd 08, 05:15 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 108
Posted By Kevysmom[_2_]
Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

Really? Ever notice all those kids coming down with polio? Staying home
from school from measles? Having birth defects from rubella? Not
anymore.

No, we just traded those diseases for cancer,...
Forum: Kids Health April 15th 08, 10:50 PM Posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 3
Posted By Kevysmom[_2_]
Flu Vaccines Found Useless for Seniors; Benefits GreatlyExaggerated, say Researchers

The researchers also points out that while flu vaccination rates in
the United States have increased from 15 percent of the over-65
population to 65 percent since 1980, there has been no...
Forum: Kids Health April 6th 08, 12:25 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 22
Posted By Kevysmom[_2_]
Can I Get The Flu Shot While Pregnant?

Jan the Flu Vaccine that is being promoted for pregnant women contains
25 mcg of mercury. The fetus is the most susceptible to
thimerosal(Mercury)

Dr. Ayoub and Dr. Yazbak have done some great...
Forum: Kids Health March 8th 08, 02:20 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Replies: 19
Posted By Kevysmom[_2_]
Parents and Professionals in support of Dr Andrew Wakefield

Does that mean that you don't consider Wakefield's article in the Lancet
as evidence? After all, Wakefield got 55,000 pounds from the Legal Aid
Board, which was seeking evidence to use against...
Forum: General March 8th 08, 02:20 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Replies: 19
Posted By Kevysmom[_2_]
Parents and Professionals in support of Dr Andrew Wakefield

Does that mean that you don't consider Wakefield's article in the Lancet
as evidence? After all, Wakefield got 55,000 pounds from the Legal Aid
Board, which was seeking evidence to use against...
Forum: General March 8th 08, 01:38 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Replies: 19
Posted By Kevysmom[_2_]
Parents and Professionals in support of Dr Andrew Wakefield

Mark,

If you are going to make claims like that against Dr Wakefield, Please
back it up with
peer reviewed scientific studies. (With no conflicts of interest)

Thank you Marko!

P.S
Forum: Kids Health March 8th 08, 01:38 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Replies: 19
Posted By Kevysmom[_2_]
Parents and Professionals in support of Dr Andrew Wakefield

Mark,

If you are going to make claims like that against Dr Wakefield, Please
back it up with
peer reviewed scientific studies. (With no conflicts of interest)

Thank you Marko!

P.S
Forum: Kids Health March 7th 08, 11:55 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Replies: 19
Posted By Kevysmom[_2_]
Parents and Professionals in support of Dr Andrew Wakefield

Thanks for posting this, John!!

On Mar 7, 7:20*am, "JOHN" wrote:
CryShame: Parents and Professionals in support of Dr Andrew Wakefield, Dr
Simon Murch and Dr John...
Forum: General March 7th 08, 11:55 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health

On Mar 7, 7:20*am, "JOHN" wrote:
CryShame: Parents and Professionals in support of Dr Andrew Wakefield, Dr
Simon Murch and Dr John...
Forum: General March 2nd 08, 01:10 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing
Replies: 5
Posted By Kevysmom[_2_]
LES INCOMPETANTS: OPEN LETTER TO THE AAP

Oh, wow, very early into the thread and we are already at Nazi-
comparisons. "Godwin's law" FTW!

Goodwins law does not apply to this thread..

Godwin's Law applies especially to inappropriate,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100