Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dan Sullivan
Forum: Foster Parents October 27th 08, 04:02 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.legal,alt.adoption,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 0
Posted By Dan Sullivan
Remember this one?

"Greegor" wrote

Betty, Why are they trying to diagnose Pica post mortem?

Because that's what the doctors believe the problem was.

Is it not part of the appeal?

Was...
Forum: Foster Parents July 20th 08, 05:14 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.adoption,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,misc.legal,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 1
Posted By Dan Sullivan
Pangborn... more smoke and mirrors BS that he was quoting me!!!!!

I posted that ken pangborn claimed "Miranda was a STUPID WASTE OF TIME AND
DID NOTHING!"

ken pangborn responded with "HERE is what *I* actually said:"

========================
Danny police did NOT...
Forum: Foster Parents April 26th 08, 09:30 PM Posted to alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.legal,alt.friends,alt.adoption
Replies: 38
Posted By Dan Sullivan
GA State senator report on corrupt CPS

On Apr 26, 4:02 pm, Greegor wrote:
http://www.senatornancyschaefer.com/articles.php?filter=6

LK I love the part about foster parents using
LK system benefits to hire...
Forum: General April 26th 08, 03:23 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.kids,misc.legal,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.adoption
Replies: 11
Posted By Dan Sullivan
ot alt.support.child-protective-services

On Apr 25, 6:56 pm, Greegor wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Forum: Foster Parents April 26th 08, 03:23 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.kids,misc.legal,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.adoption
Replies: 11
Posted By Dan Sullivan
ot alt.support.child-protective-services

On Apr 25, 6:56 pm, Greegor wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Forum: General April 25th 08, 09:11 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.kids,misc.legal,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.adoption
Replies: 11
Posted By Dan Sullivan
ot alt.support.child-protective-services

On Apr 25, 11:55 am, Greegor wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Forum: Foster Parents April 25th 08, 09:11 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.kids,misc.legal,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.adoption
Replies: 11
Posted By Dan Sullivan
ot alt.support.child-protective-services

On Apr 25, 11:55 am, Greegor wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Forum: General April 25th 08, 01:21 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,misc.kids,misc.legal,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 11
Posted By Dan Sullivan
ot alt.support.child-protective-services

On Apr 24, 8:16 pm, Greegor wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Forum: Foster Parents April 25th 08, 01:21 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,misc.kids,misc.legal,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 11
Posted By Dan Sullivan
ot alt.support.child-protective-services

On Apr 24, 8:16 pm, Greegor wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Forum: General April 25th 08, 12:52 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.friends,misc.kids,misc.legal,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 11
Posted By Dan Sullivan
ot alt.support.child-protective-services

On Apr 24, 7:04 pm, Greegor wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Forum: Foster Parents April 25th 08, 12:52 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.friends,misc.kids,misc.legal,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 11
Posted By Dan Sullivan
ot alt.support.child-protective-services

On Apr 24, 7:04 pm, Greegor wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Forum: General April 24th 08, 07:32 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,misc.kids,misc.legal,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 11
Posted By Dan Sullivan
ot alt.support.child-protective-services

"Greegor" wrote in message
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Forum: Foster Parents April 24th 08, 07:32 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,misc.kids,misc.legal,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 11
Posted By Dan Sullivan
ot alt.support.child-protective-services

"Greegor" wrote in message
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Forum: General April 23rd 08, 01:45 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 10
Posted By Dan Sullivan
ot alt.support.child-protective-services

On Apr 23, 12:09 am, Greegor wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Forum: Spanking April 23rd 08, 01:45 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 14
Posted By Dan Sullivan
ot alt.support.child-protective-services

On Apr 23, 12:09 am, Greegor wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Forum: Foster Parents April 23rd 08, 01:45 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 10
Posted By Dan Sullivan
ot alt.support.child-protective-services

On Apr 23, 12:09 am, Greegor wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Forum: General April 22nd 08, 11:18 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 10
Posted By Dan Sullivan
piggy said you were trying to catch me in something, greg. Giveup, did you?

On Apr 22, 5:38 pm, Greegor wrote:
G This is your whiney way of COMPLAINING
G without actually saying anything of substance, right Dan?

DS subject: piggy said you...
Forum: Spanking April 22nd 08, 11:18 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 14
Posted By Dan Sullivan
piggy said you were trying to catch me in something, greg. Giveup, did you?

On Apr 22, 5:38 pm, Greegor wrote:
G This is your whiney way of COMPLAINING
G without actually saying anything of substance, right Dan?

DS subject: piggy said you...
Forum: Foster Parents April 22nd 08, 11:18 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 10
Posted By Dan Sullivan
piggy said you were trying to catch me in something, greg. Giveup, did you?

On Apr 22, 5:38 pm, Greegor wrote:
G This is your whiney way of COMPLAINING
G without actually saying anything of substance, right Dan?

DS subject: piggy said you...
Forum: General April 22nd 08, 08:52 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 10
Posted By Dan Sullivan
piggy said you were trying to catch me in something, greg. Giveup, did you?

On Apr 22, 2:29 pm, Greegor wrote:
On Apr 22, 7:31 am, Dan Sullivan wrote:

On Apr 21, 2:44 am, Greegor wrote:

Forum: Spanking April 22nd 08, 08:52 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 14
Posted By Dan Sullivan
piggy said you were trying to catch me in something, greg. Giveup, did you?

On Apr 22, 2:29 pm, Greegor wrote:
On Apr 22, 7:31 am, Dan Sullivan wrote:

On Apr 21, 2:44 am, Greegor wrote:

Forum: Foster Parents April 22nd 08, 08:52 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 10
Posted By Dan Sullivan
piggy said you were trying to catch me in something, greg. Giveup, did you?

On Apr 22, 2:29 pm, Greegor wrote:
On Apr 22, 7:31 am, Dan Sullivan wrote:

On Apr 21, 2:44 am, Greegor wrote:

Forum: General April 22nd 08, 01:31 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 10
Posted By Dan Sullivan
piggy said you were trying to catch me in something, greg. Give up,did you?

On Apr 21, 2:44 am, Greegor wrote:
On Apr 20, 6:09 pm, Dan Sullivan wrote:

On Apr 20, 4:46 pm, Greegor wrote:

Forum: Spanking April 22nd 08, 01:31 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 14
Posted By Dan Sullivan
piggy said you were trying to catch me in something, greg. Give up,did you?

On Apr 21, 2:44 am, Greegor wrote:
On Apr 20, 6:09 pm, Dan Sullivan wrote:

Forum: Foster Parents April 22nd 08, 01:31 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids,alt.support.foster-parents