Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Blue Eyes Blue
Forum: Pregnancy April 15th 07, 09:54 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By Blue Eyes Blue
Help With Baby Names!

Oh and Thomas is my husbands name....lol:)
Forum: Pregnancy April 15th 07, 09:54 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By Blue Eyes Blue
Help With Baby Names!

Ian is really nice and my husband has mentioned Ryan alot (Im not
fussy) Thanks though :)
Forum: Pregnancy April 15th 07, 01:07 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By Blue Eyes Blue
Help With Baby Names!

Thanks for clarifying that they are not twins...for a minute there I
was confused???
Forum: Pregnancy April 14th 07, 11:56 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By Blue Eyes Blue
Help With Baby Names!

Hi, I'm due July 25th, and I have a son Lucas who will be 2 later this
month. We know that the baby is a boy and were having ALOT of trouble
finding a name that sounds good/like Lucas. I dont want a...
Forum: Pregnancy March 6th 07, 05:57 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By Blue Eyes Blue
Babies Position @ 19 Weeks

LOL....Some people..... LOL! Thanks for the chuckle you wise
man.....LOL
Forum: Pregnancy March 2nd 07, 09:31 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By Blue Eyes Blue
Babies Position @ 19 Weeks

Just wondering.....I had my ultrasound @ 19 weeks and I'm told by the
U/S Tech that everything looked good......however I noticed when she
was doing the U/S that the babies head was WAY down by my...
Forum: Pregnancy January 8th 07, 10:04 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By Blue Eyes Blue
Anyone Else Due In July?

This is baby #2 for me and my husband. We have a 21 month old boy and
expecting July 19. Anyone else due around this time?
Forum: Pregnancy November 19th 06, 11:19 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By Blue Eyes Blue
How long wait for a new Baby

My son will be 19 months Nov 22 and I just found out I am preg. We were
trying and I think its a good time frame. My son is pretty independant.
I think if I can get him out of diapers b4 #2 I will...
Forum: Pregnancy November 14th 06, 09:59 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By Blue Eyes Blue
Low HCG Levels

So heres my concern i took a home preg test and came back VERY Faint.
Got the bloodwork done and came back HCG level of 29. Dr says he wants
to do it again in a wk. I should be 10-20 days preg....
Forum: Pregnancy November 8th 06, 12:32 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Posted By Blue Eyes Blue
Relief from headaches or migrine

When I was preg with baby #1 I had HORRIBLE migranes, couldnt take any
meds, nothing worked.....UNTIL.....I mentioned it to my awsome dr. He
suggested out a hot pack/magic bag heated up on the soles...
Forum: Pregnancy September 19th 06, 12:41 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By Blue Eyes Blue
Too early to have baby #2

Just looking for some opinions/experiences of others in my situation.
I have a 17 month old who is generally very well behaved and was an
excellent baby (Slept 10 hrs after 3 wks, fed well, mild...
Forum: Pregnancy July 21st 06, 11:33 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 19
Posted By Blue Eyes Blue
14 Month Old Wont Go To Sleep Without Being Rocked!

For those of you who put in your 2 cents worth...you will be happy to
know after 2 night we got the baby to sleep without rocking. What we
did was: put him to bed on a pull out baby couch/bed ( the...
Forum: Pregnancy July 4th 06, 02:38 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Blue Eyes Blue
Ear Infections After Tubes

ok heres another ? LOL! My 14 month old son has had ear infections from
day one of 9 months to now. AS SOON, and I mean the day he ends his
meds, he has a raging ear infection again and back on meds...
Forum: Pregnancy July 4th 06, 02:17 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 19
Posted By Blue Eyes Blue
14 Month Old Wont Go To Sleep Without Being Rocked!

Thanks dagny I will try that :) Good idea, he just got a toddler bed
for his birthday.
Dagny wrote:
We co-sleep but I wonder if you could move him to a bed where you can lay
down with him. Rock...
Forum: Pregnancy July 4th 06, 02:13 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 19
Posted By Blue Eyes Blue
14 Month Old Wont Go To Sleep Without Being Rocked!

and FYI for whos concerned: my child was NEVER rocked b4 the illness
started or when teething etc....andhis ear infections are more than the
typical ear infections theres more to it than that...its...
Forum: Pregnancy July 4th 06, 02:10 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 19
Posted By Blue Eyes Blue
14 Month Old Wont Go To Sleep Without Being Rocked!

I posted on here for helpfull suggestions from understanding mothers in
the same or similar situaions....The only feedback I have received is
neg. I KNOW I CASUED THIS ROCKING SITUATION MYSELF....if...
Forum: Pregnancy July 4th 06, 12:37 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 19
Posted By Blue Eyes Blue
14 Month Old Wont Go To Sleep Without Being Rocked!

I'm the 1st one to admit I should of worked this out b4 it got to the
stage of not being able to rock him anymore...BUT WITH THAT
SAID.....please put yourself in my shoes---you have a sick baby...
Forum: Pregnancy July 3rd 06, 11:59 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 18
Posted By Blue Eyes Blue
carseat question

The eddie bauer 3 in 1 convertable is excellent and priced nicely too
Tracey wrote:
"KD" wrote in message
Forum: Pregnancy July 3rd 06, 11:58 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 19
Posted By Blue Eyes Blue
14 Month Old Wont Go To Sleep Without Being Rocked!

Hi, I dont know anywhere else but here to post this and I'm hoping
someone here can help me. My son is 14 months old and HAS to be rocked
to go to sleep. It all started when he came off the bottle @...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19