Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: R
Forum: Child Support April 11th 07, 05:21 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 3
Posted By R
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-cjudge20mar20,0,1454717.story?track=rss

I'm still picking pieces of this judge out of my ass. He screwed me Oh
so royally!!!

Anyone have any...
Forum: Child Support January 25th 07, 12:07 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By R
The liars keep lying again and again

On Jan 23, 10:07 pm, "DB" wrote:
"John Meyer" wrote in

Still I appreciate the response, as it is the first one I have received
from a...
Forum: Child Support January 13th 07, 02:10 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By R
Who is going to challenge?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=71f481ad38
Forum: Child Support December 17th 06, 04:15 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 68
Posted By R
Mother demands I deposit child support payment for her or she'll take me to court

You can direct deposit. Set up an account in mother's bank with her.
Both your names will appear on it. Instruct your employer to do a
direct deposit from your salary into this account. She can...
Forum: Child Support December 11th 06, 03:58 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 87
Posted By R
How to stop him?

Janet wrote:
They should have named this group alt.mom.is.always.wrong! All you
people that are attacking me seem to think that my daughters sperm
donor is some kind of knight in shining...
Forum: Child Support December 6th 06, 01:54 PM Posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 311
Posted By R
Name change because parent not visiting child

Oh my god what drivel.

"ghostwriter" wrote in message

DB wrote:
Forum: Child Support December 6th 06, 01:26 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 87
Posted By R
How to stop him?

Janet wrote:
My exboyfriend and I had a little girl in 1999. He took no interest in
her until I filed for child support a year ago. Now that I filed for
support he wants to see her all the...
Forum: Child Support December 4th 06, 05:44 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 9
Posted By R
Was my lawyer actually a feminist?

My child support case was sabotaged from within. I won't get into
specifics. I want to know if there is a way to determine if my lawyer
(A female) is a feminist and promotes feminist agendas....
Forum: Child Support October 25th 06, 01:59 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 8
Posted By R
Parental Alienation Syndrome

My 2 youngest kids are experiencing the same thing.
For those of you whose kids may be experiencing the following, go to
http://www.fact.on.ca/Info/pas/major98.htm It's enlightening reading

The...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10