Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.60 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: CJRA
Forum: Pregnancy December 22nd 07, 08:10 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 29
Posted By CJRA
Is this an early miscarriage or should I be worried it'ssomething else?

On Dec 21, 2:53 pm, Pologirl wrote:
CJRA, I think you have nothing to worry about here.

Fertilization (if any) would have occurred only 2-3 weeks prior, so
your period...
Forum: Breastfeeding December 21st 07, 07:06 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 21
Posted By CJRA
What's happened to this group?

On Dec 21, 10:07 am, "
wrote:
On Dec 18, 10:31 am, "CY" wrote:

I'm so sad - this used to be such an active group and now...
Forum: Pregnancy December 21st 07, 07:05 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 29
Posted By CJRA
Is this an early miscarriage or should I be worried it's somethingelse?

This post will be TMI, and I will call a doctor, but am out of the
country and with the Christmas holidays, it won't be before Jan 2 and
I'd like some feedback, if anyone can offer some.

DD is now...
Forum: Pregnancy April 16th 07, 10:34 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By CJRA
Charting & irregular wake up times

On Apr 16, 2:12 pm, "curious clare" wrote:
Hi

I touched on this in the TTC thread but would be grateful for info
from anyone who has BTDT. How can you chart your...
Forum: Pregnancy April 16th 07, 03:07 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By CJRA
Overnight Temperature for Newborn

On Apr 7, 3:28 pm, Puester wrote:
wrote:
My wife and I are adopting a baby and we get to bring him home from
the hospital tomorrow. We just...
Forum: Pregnancy April 16th 07, 02:58 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By CJRA
Newborn Feeding Schedule

On Apr 13, 3:54 pm, " wrote:
On Apr 13, 12:18 pm, "Anne Rogers"
wrote:

What are you doing to encourage him to sleep,...
Forum: General April 16th 07, 02:46 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By CJRA
Flying with a toddler

On Apr 10, 8:33 pm, "Anne Rogers" wrote:
Security restrictions have changed since I last flew with DD2. Can I still
pack some activities for her to take on the...
Forum: General February 12th 07, 10:44 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By CJRA
Waking up baby

On Feb 12, 2:26 pm, "Grahame" wrote:
He only has 1 nap per day?
If so he isnt getting enough sleep. At 7 months all my children had at least
2 naps a day. They would...
Forum: General February 10th 07, 02:26 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By CJRA
Update to a bunch of questions

On Feb 9, 8:22 pm, "CJRA" wrote:
I've asked a number of questions in the past few months and haven't
responded with an update, so I'll just do a summary. Thanks as always
for...
Forum: Pregnancy February 10th 07, 02:26 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy

On Feb 9, 8:22 pm, "CJRA" wrote:
I've asked a number of questions in the past few months and haven't
responded with an update, so I'll just do a summary. Thanks as always
for...
Forum: Breastfeeding February 10th 07, 02:26 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy

On Feb 9, 8:22 pm, "CJRA" wrote:
I've asked a number of questions in the past few months and haven't
responded with an update, so I'll just do a summary. Thanks as always
for...
Forum: Breastfeeding February 10th 07, 02:22 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By CJRA
Update to a bunch of questions

I've asked a number of questions in the past few months and haven't
responded with an update, so I'll just do a summary. Thanks as always
for all the help and advice.

1. 6 month old and not rolling...
Forum: Pregnancy February 10th 07, 02:22 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By CJRA
Update to a bunch of questions

I've asked a number of questions in the past few months and haven't
responded with an update, so I'll just do a summary. Thanks as always
for all the help and advice.

1. 6 month old and not rolling...
Forum: General February 10th 07, 02:22 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By CJRA
Update to a bunch of questions

I've asked a number of questions in the past few months and haven't
responded with an update, so I'll just do a summary. Thanks as always
for all the help and advice.

1. 6 month old and not rolling...
Forum: General February 6th 07, 02:22 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 14
Posted By CJRA
cross country flight booking questions

On Feb 4, 11:57 pm, "Anne Rogers" wrote:
I've just booked some flights and it was a more difficult experience than I
might have thought. One problem was that I was given...
Forum: General February 4th 07, 07:57 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By CJRA
RSV - how is it different from any other virus?

On Feb 4, 1:14 pm, Rosalie B. wrote:
"Jeff" wrote:

Usually, you can't spread the germs you already have to yourself.

I've always sort of...
Forum: General February 4th 07, 07:53 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By CJRA
RSV - how is it different from any other virus?

On Feb 4, 11:47 am, "Jeff" wrote:
"cjra" wrote in message

Wash your hands,...
Forum: General February 4th 07, 03:47 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By CJRA
RSV - how is it different from any other virus?

On Feb 2, 3:45 pm, "Anne Rogers" wrote:
I think there was a major hype about RSV a few years back because they
were getting kids in who were seriously ill from what was...
Forum: Breastfeeding February 3rd 07, 02:13 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By CJRA
Ameda Purely Yours Pump?

On Feb 2, 4:05 pm, "Anne Rogers" wrote:
I've been using this since Sept 25, and it's been great until the last
couple of weeks. One problem is that the suction on one...
Forum: Pregnancy February 2nd 07, 09:41 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By CJRA
update on my recovery (bit of bad news)

On Jan 31, 10:27 pm, "Anne Rogers" wrote:
the readership has changed somewhat, so here's a brief "what happened", I
had severe SPD in my 2nd pregnancy (milder in my first),...
Forum: Breastfeeding February 2nd 07, 09:38 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By CJRA
Ameda Purely Yours Pump?

Or maybe it's me.

Of course this is the week I'm trying to pump extra to make sure I
have enough when I leave DD for 2.5 days next week.

I've been using this since Sept 25, and it's been great...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 31st 07, 06:32 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 17
Posted By CJRA
one year check up and now really worried

On Jan 30, 4:08 pm, "Cathy Weeks" wrote:
On Jan 25, 12:35 pm, "determined" wrote:

Emily had her one year checkup today, even though she's...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 31st 07, 04:34 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 11
Posted By CJRA
She refuses to nap!

On Jan 30, 10:33 pm, "Anne Rogers" wrote:
Like I said, she's not hugely fussy or too overtired due to the lack
of naps (tho mom and dad are!), but I don't buy that my...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 31st 07, 03:05 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 11
Posted By CJRA
She refuses to nap!

On Jan 30, 4:18 pm, "xkatx" wrote:
"CJRA" wrote in message

Forum: Breastfeeding January 30th 07, 09:17 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 11
Posted By CJRA
She refuses to nap!

On Jan 30, 3:02 pm, "Anne Rogers" wrote:
what are you actually doing to make her nap?
I lay down with her, nurse her, sometimes play music, talk gently
about...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35