Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rudy
Forum: General July 3rd 07, 11:06 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 69
Posted By Rudy
I know I'm being a paranoid mom, but would this cause offense?

Ericka Kammerer wrote:
Rudy wrote:

However, I do think you are missing the greater issue. You either
think they'll watch her well or not. If you *really* feel they will
watch her...
Forum: General July 3rd 07, 05:49 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 69
Posted By Rudy
I know I'm being a paranoid mom, but would this cause offense?

cjra wrote:

So, if your brother was to say "Just be extra cautious with that door
given the pool is there, as she's really fast and the boys might not
be so careful...." would you be...
Forum: General June 27th 07, 06:01 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 222
Posted By Rudy
no toys please

Stephanie wrote:

I have a sister whose twins and third child have birthdays within 5 days of
each other. Each gets their own cake according to their own design. And
while they have one...
Forum: Pregnancy June 15th 07, 10:38 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By Rudy
lifting weight after being torn

beyond the pale wrote:
I had a pretty bad tear and episiotomy before DD was delivered by forceps,
and I don't remember being cautioned about lifting at all due to this. The
way I remember it...
Forum: General June 15th 07, 10:26 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 25
Posted By Rudy
jumperoo?

cjra wrote:
My mom's been offering to buy a jumperoo (or similar) for DD's
birthday because she's concerned about DD's lack of interest in
walking/standing (she has the strength, just won't put...
Forum: Pregnancy June 8th 07, 04:58 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.parents
Replies: 36
Posted By Rudy
Announcing (X-post)

Welches wrote:
Birth of Philip Richard at 1:00am today (8 June)
He's a wriggly baby who had to sleep in baby Anabelle's cot last night as we
arrived back at 4am with the moses basket still in...
Forum: General June 8th 07, 04:58 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.parents
Replies: 35
Posted By Rudy
Announcing (X-post)

Welches wrote:
Birth of Philip Richard at 1:00am today (8 June)
He's a wriggly baby who had to sleep in baby Anabelle's cot last night as we
arrived back at 4am with the moses basket still in...
Forum: General June 8th 07, 04:57 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 28
Posted By Rudy
Survey: best name for a newborn baby boy?

enigma wrote:
JohnZhang wrote in
:

What do you think among these 3 choices? thanks for any
input!

Forum: General June 7th 07, 03:47 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By Rudy
ADHD Groups

Is anyone part of an on-line group or message board type thing regarding
kids and ADD that you would recommend?

There is about a bazillion of them out there so I thought I would see if
anyone...
Forum: Pregnancy May 8th 07, 08:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By Rudy
hello strangers please advice me

NicoFreePrincess wrote:
Hi Peeps

I know you'll remember me because it's not been donkeys years since I've
been gone but I have been away for a while but I need some good advice
please....
Forum: Pregnancy April 13th 07, 11:10 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 19
Posted By Rudy
The experts (that's everyone else)

Welches wrote:
(except "John" who isn't an expert in anything but his own mind)

So how are the children? Are you planning on more-or hoping for more maybe?
Just sticking around to give your...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11