Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.72 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bizby40
Forum: General August 22nd 07, 04:28 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 5
Posted By bizby40
Any Experience with Vision Therapy

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
Nikki wrote:
Does anyone have any input or experience with vision therapy.

One of...
Forum: General July 27th 07, 03:40 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 44
Posted By bizby40
To quit or not to quit?

"Barbara" wrote in message
On Jul 27, 9:57 am, Ericka Kammerer wrote:
bizby40 wrote:
Forum: General July 27th 07, 05:45 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 44
Posted By bizby40
To quit or not to quit?

"toypup" wrote in message
On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 13:17:52 +1000, Chookie wrote:

In article...
Forum: General July 22nd 07, 07:10 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
Posted By bizby40
what age stop naps?

"Irrational Number" wrote in message
I was just wondering if everyone else's kids
napped until age 10 (j/k) and I...
Forum: General July 21st 07, 02:37 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 50
Posted By bizby40
Health care and responsibility

"Banty" wrote in message
You know, I think people still need to ask themselves (and I never
got an answer
from Tai), exactly...
Forum: General July 19th 07, 12:10 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 50
Posted By bizby40
Health care and responsibility

"enigma" wrote in message
"bizby40" wrote in
Forum: General July 18th 07, 11:15 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 50
Posted By bizby40
Health care and responsibility

"Stephanie" wrote in message

"bizby40" wrote in message

Forum: General July 18th 07, 10:20 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 50
Posted By bizby40
Health care and responsibility

"Stephanie" wrote in message

"bizby40" wrote in message

Forum: General July 18th 07, 06:47 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 50
Posted By bizby40
Health care and responsibility

"Stephanie" wrote in message
We were the ONLY thin people in the entire place. What we saw was
not pretty. Are ALL those people suffering...
Forum: General July 11th 07, 02:45 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 37
Posted By bizby40
how long to try "cold turkey" potty training

"Chris" wrote in message
It happens to be the main thing to look for cited by my pediatrician
as a good...
Forum: Spanking July 11th 07, 02:20 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids
Replies: 47
Posted By bizby40
What the Research Says About Physical Punishment

"Stephanie" wrote in message

Forum: General July 11th 07, 02:20 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.kids

"Stephanie" wrote in message
> [...]

"Tori M" wrote in message
Forum: General July 11th 07, 05:01 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 37
Posted By bizby40
how long to try "cold turkey" potty training

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
bizby40 wrote:
I can't help much though, because I didn't potty train either of my
Forum: General July 11th 07, 03:25 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 37
Posted By bizby40
how long to try "cold turkey" potty training

"Chris" wrote in message
On Jul 10, 8:04?pm, Anne Rogers wrote:
Any ideas how long I...
Forum: General July 10th 07, 07:03 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 83
Posted By bizby40
Bullies at a birthday party

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
Now of course the onus for this party is on the BIL/SIL. I think
they
should have...
Forum: General July 6th 07, 02:06 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 30
Posted By bizby40
gym daycare issues

"Stephanie" wrote in message
My father was a college professor. Shortly before his retirement, he
was lamenting that you cannot expect near...
Forum: General July 4th 07, 02:48 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 69
Posted By bizby40
I know I'm being a paranoid mom, but would this cause offense?

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
Frankly, they often don't
believe me at first, but they become believers very quickly...
Forum: Solutions July 2nd 07, 08:37 PM Posted to soc.men,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,rec.arts.tv,alt.showbiz.gossip
Replies: 343
Posted By bizby40
Father's importance no laughing matter

"dixichik" wrote in message
. What about Detective Benson on Law and Order: SVU?

Bizby- Hide quoted text...
Forum: General July 2nd 07, 08:37 PM Posted to soc.men,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,rec.arts.tv,alt.showbiz.gossip

"dixichik" wrote in message
. What about Detective Benson on Law and Order: SVU?

Bizby- Hide quoted text...
Forum: General July 2nd 07, 08:35 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 43
Posted By bizby40
birthday vent

"Marie" wrote in message
On Mon, 2 Jul 2007 11:22:53 -0400, "bizby40"
wrote:

??? So you think...
Forum: General July 2nd 07, 04:28 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 43
Posted By bizby40
birthday vent

"Stephanie" wrote in message

"Marie" wrote in message
On 2...
Forum: General July 2nd 07, 04:22 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 43
Posted By bizby40
birthday vent

"Marie" wrote in message
On 2 Jul 2007 07:42:56 -0700, Banty
wrote:
It's a birthday party,...
Forum: Solutions July 2nd 07, 04:14 PM Posted to soc.men,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,rec.arts.tv,alt.showbiz.gossip
Replies: 343
Posted By bizby40
Father's importance no laughing matter

"MSNothing" wrote in message

"bizby40" wrote in message
Forum: General July 2nd 07, 04:14 PM Posted to soc.men,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,rec.arts.tv,alt.showbiz.gossip
Replies: 343
Posted By bizby40
Father's importance no laughing matter

"MSNothing" wrote in message

"bizby40" wrote in message
Forum: Solutions July 2nd 07, 05:34 AM Posted to soc.men,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,rec.arts.tv,alt.showbiz.gossip
Replies: 343
Posted By bizby40
Father's importance no laughing matter

"Jeff" wrote in message
Justme Athome wrote:
I've noticed EXACTLY everything you mentioned. It seems that
depicting
the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100