http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/25/science/25math.html
Study Suggests Math Teachers Scrap Balls and Slices
By Kenneth Chang
New York Times, April 25, 2008

'One train leaves Station A at 6 p.m....
Forum: General April 25th 08, 07:38 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 14
Posted By Beliavsky
co-sleeping is "bad"

On Apr 24, 10:59 pm, mom0f4boys wrote:

It's fascinating to me how people judge each other so much about
parenting. I'm just as guilty as the next person, although it...
Forum: General April 24th 08, 02:00 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 187
Posted By Beliavsky
Preparing sibling for birth process?

On Apr 23, 4:00Â*pm, "
wrote:
On Apr 23, 4:28�am, Chookie wrote:

Actually, I think it's extremely...
Forum: Pregnancy April 24th 08, 02:00 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 192

wrote:
On Apr 23, 4:28�am, Chookie wrote:

Actually, I think it's extremely...
Forum: Pregnancy April 23rd 08, 06:08 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 192
Posted By Beliavsky
Preparing sibling for birth process?

On Apr 23, 12:45*pm, Banty wrote:

snip

I've summed it up as - the hardest thing about being a single parent is that
it's all up to oneself. *The aspect of the...
Forum: General April 23rd 08, 06:08 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

On Apr 23, 12:45*pm, Banty wrote:

snip

I've summed it up as - the hardest thing about being a single parent is that
it's all up to oneself. *The aspect of the...
Forum: General April 23rd 08, 05:54 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By Beliavsky
Are My Step Daughter's Bad Habits Normal? Please help!

On Apr 23, 12:37*pm, wrote:

My main thing to do was to find out if the frequency of this is normal
or not. *

No, that's not the "main" thing. What fraction defines...
Forum: Pregnancy April 23rd 08, 03:09 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 192
Posted By Beliavsky
Preparing sibling for birth process?

On Apr 23, 9:39*am, Banty wrote:
In article ,

Wow, Chookie and I agree on something :). One caveat,...
Forum: General April 23rd 08, 03:09 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

On Apr 23, 9:39*am, Banty wrote:
In article ,

Wow, Chookie and I agree on something :). One caveat,...
Forum: Pregnancy April 23rd 08, 02:10 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 192
Posted By Beliavsky
Preparing sibling for birth process?

On Apr 23, 7:28*am, Chookie wrote:
In article
,

"...
Forum: General April 23rd 08, 02:10 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 187
Posted By Beliavsky
Preparing sibling for birth process?

On Apr 23, 7:28*am, Chookie wrote:
In article
,

"...
Forum: General April 21st 08, 05:17 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By Beliavsky
Please tell me it gets better (stubborn 3 yr old)

On Apr 21, 12:01*pm, "Donna Metler" wrote:
I know good and well that it's normal for 3 yr olds to assert their
independence and will, and that's where a lot of the the...
Forum: Pregnancy April 21st 08, 04:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 192
Posted By Beliavsky
Preparing sibling for birth process?

On Apr 20, 3:45*pm, agsf_57 wrote:

It's the same concept. Women want to marry rich men so they can spend
their days watching Oprah and go shopping.

You are trolling. There...
Forum: General April 21st 08, 04:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

On Apr 20, 3:45*pm, agsf_57 wrote:

It's the same concept. Women want to marry rich men so they can spend
their days watching Oprah and go shopping.

You are trolling. There...
Forum: General April 19th 08, 10:37 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 187
Posted By Beliavsky
Preparing sibling for birth process?

On Apr 19, 7:40 am, Banty wrote:

Generally speaking, women like to stay home and men like to work
outside the home. It's a proven study.

Good - then you can give...
Forum: Pregnancy April 19th 08, 10:37 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

On Apr 19, 7:40 am, Banty wrote:

Generally speaking, women like to stay home and men like to work
outside the home. It's a proven study.

Good - then you can give...
Forum: General April 15th 08, 10:53 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 27
Posted By Beliavsky
Television for Children

On Apr 14, 3:21*pm, FinnFactory wrote:
What do you let your kids watch - around the age of 3-5 years old? My
kid is a bit older than 2 years and we usually restrict...
Forum: General April 15th 08, 06:04 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 83
Posted By Beliavsky
at odds in discipline

On Apr 15, 8:10*am, Banty wrote:

snip

OK OK.

I'm not anti-book. *It's that, first of all, I haven't read *your* book
(admitting ignorance), but ever book that...
Forum: General April 14th 08, 02:07 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 187
Posted By Beliavsky
Preparing sibling for birth process?

On Apr 6, 4:45*pm, Sarah Vaughan wrote:
wrote:
Forum: Pregnancy April 14th 08, 02:07 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

wrote:
On Mar 24, 9:09 am, Sarah Vaughan wrote:
Forum: General April 13th 08, 12:59 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 83
Posted By Beliavsky
at odds in discipline

On Apr 13, 12:02 am, agsf_57 wrote:
On Apr 9, 9:30 pm, Vickie wrote:

Hey guys

I need advice on handling my daughter and discussing...
Forum: General April 9th 08, 04:21 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 214
Posted By Beliavsky
I hate homework!

On Apr 9, 10:20*am, enigma wrote:

snip

Doesn't sound very Montessori to me. *The place where pop
culture isn't the sum total of children's conversations is
to pick a...
Forum: General April 9th 08, 03:30 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By Beliavsky
Three Kids? You Showoffs

I thought this article was amusing. Of course raising children costs
money, but I don't think parents should be discouraged from having
more than two, unless they are on welfare. One of my wife's...
Forum: General April 9th 08, 02:31 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 214
Posted By Beliavsky
I hate homework!

On Apr 5, 3:34 pm, (Beth Kevles) wrote:
That's what we would get if we abolished the public school monopoly
and instituted a voucher system. Of course, public school...
Forum: General April 9th 08, 02:04 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 214
Posted By Beliavsky
I hate homework!

On Apr 8, 10:59*pm, Chookie wrote: