Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: spurmsperm
Forum: Single Parents April 14th 11, 07:02 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By spurmsperm
you should not force her You should talk to your...

you should not force her
You should talk to your daughter about her behavior.
Forum: Breastfeeding April 13th 11, 07:50 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By spurmsperm
But I say that with vaccine will low the...

But I say that with vaccine will low the miscarriages chances ,so it is safe .
Forum: Pregnancy April 13th 11, 07:48 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By spurmsperm
I think it is normal but You have to consult to...

I think it is normal
but You have to consult to doctor
Forum: Child Support April 12th 11, 09:21 AM
Replies: 46
Posted By spurmsperm
you have shared best information it is very...

you have shared best information
it is very valuable information
i like this
Forum: Child Support April 12th 11, 09:20 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By spurmsperm
best information I like this post

best information
I like this post
Forum: Single Parents April 12th 11, 09:11 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By spurmsperm
There is nothing wrong with sale meat that is...

There is nothing wrong with sale meat that is frozen , just remember to cook it the day you defrost it.
Forum: Breastfeeding April 10th 11, 11:28 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By spurmsperm
flu vaccines are neccesary you have shared best...

flu vaccines are neccesary
you have shared best information
Forum: General (moderated) April 10th 11, 11:27 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By spurmsperm
I think 2 children are better because if we have...

I think 2 children are better
because if we have 1 so 1 will be bore and must he/she want their brother or sister.
Forum: Pregnancy April 10th 11, 11:27 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By spurmsperm
girls are gifts from GOD so we should be happy...

girls are gifts from GOD
so we should be happy for girls
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9