Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Arthur Brain
Forum: Kids Health December 23rd 06, 07:25 AM Posted to aus.politics,canb.general,misc.kids.health,nz.politics,aus.politics
Replies: 11
Posted By Arthur Brain
Non-immunised kids cause MASSIVE MEASLES Outbreak

Peter Webb wrote:
"veritas" wrote in message
Peter Webb wrote:

Specifically, 33 people got a bit sick for a...
Forum: Kids Health December 23rd 06, 07:08 AM Posted to aus.politics,canb.general,misc.kids.health,nz.politics,aus.politics
Replies: 11
Posted By Arthur Brain
Non-immunised kids cause MASSIVE MEASLES Outbreak

JOHN wrote:
"Arthur Brain" wrote in message
I can't believe in this day and age there are people too...
Forum: Kids Health December 22nd 06, 04:59 AM Posted to aus.politics,canb.general,misc.kids.health,nz.politics,aus.politics
Replies: 11
Posted By Arthur Brain
Non-immunised kids cause MASSIVE MEASLES Outbreak

I can't believe in this day and age there are people too stupid to take
advantage of the obvious benefit (and social responsibility) to
immunise their kids.

Immunisation should NOT be optional -...
Forum: Kids Health July 14th 06, 10:38 PM Posted to aus.politics,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology
Replies: 64
Posted By Arthur Brain
Vaccines are destroying our immune systems.

john wrote:
"You smiled, you spoke, and I believed" wrote in message

"If the man doesn't believe as we...
Forum: Kids Health July 14th 06, 03:17 PM Posted to aus.politics,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology
Replies: 64
Posted By Arthur Brain
Vitamin C and measles deaths--A kooky association....

vernon wrote:

What was the ratio JUST BEFORE there was a vaccine?, not historically.

OK, let's take the US published figures:

500,000 reported cases, per annum, pre-universal vaccination

How...
Forum: Kids Health July 13th 06, 10:54 PM Posted to aus.politics,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology
Replies: 64
Posted By Arthur Brain
Vitamin C and measles deaths--two facts that destroy vaccination

john wrote:
"Arthur Brain" wrote in message

Measles deaths had declined by 99.4% before measles...
Forum: Kids Health July 13th 06, 10:44 PM Posted to aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,uk.politics.parliament,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Replies: 18
Posted By Arthur Brain
Vaccine autism evidence non existant

john wrote:

Did you just say vaccination causes 1 in 250 cases of autism?

No, I'm surprised you can't quite grasp this - the current rate of
autism is about 1 in 250.

It therefore stands to...
Forum: Kids Health July 13th 06, 10:09 PM Posted to aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,uk.politics.parliament,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Replies: 18
Posted By Arthur Brain
Vaccine autism evidence non existant

Mark Probert wrote:
Arthur Brain wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:

Careful, Arthur, there are those morons who actually believed Olmsted
about the Amish.

I think I stepped in an...
Forum: Kids Health July 13th 06, 03:10 PM Posted to aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,uk.politics.parliament,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

Mark Probert wrote:

Careful, Arthur, there are those morons who actually believed Olmsted
about the Amish.

I think I stepped in an Olmsted once - it was a bugger to wipe
off....but perhaps we...
Forum: Kids Health July 13th 06, 02:57 PM Posted to aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,uk.politics.parliament,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

john wrote:
"Arthur Brain" wrote in message

Just look at the Amish - as a result of their stupid...
Forum: Kids Health July 13th 06, 02:54 PM Posted to aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,uk.politics.parliament,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

john wrote:
"Arthur Brain" wrote in message

Just look at the Amish - as a result of their stupid...
Forum: Kids Health July 13th 06, 11:02 AM Posted to aus.politics,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology

john wrote:
"Arthur Brain" wrote in message

Message 2 to Brain: Measles deaths had declined by...
Forum: Kids Health July 13th 06, 01:32 AM Posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Replies: 68
Posted By Arthur Brain
Mumps epidemic among the UNvaccinated - BEWARE

john wrote:
"Arthur Brain" wrote in message

ROTFL!

Soooo, the fact that every...
Forum: Kids Health July 13th 06, 01:26 AM Posted to aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,uk.politics.parliament,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

Mark Probert wrote:
john wrote:
"Arthur Brain" wrote in message

David Wright--always wrong
Brain--no brain

god's little joke

Forum: Kids Health July 13th 06, 12:39 AM Posted to aus.politics,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology
Replies: 64
Posted By Arthur Brain
Vaccines are destroying our immune systems.

john wrote:

Message to Brain: the only reason they try to suppress measles is to
eliminate deaths.
Death stats are reliable.

Oookaaay....

Message 2 to Brain: Measles deaths had declined...
Forum: Kids Health July 12th 06, 07:29 PM Posted to aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,uk.politics.parliament,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Replies: 18
Posted By Arthur Brain
Vaccine autism evidence non existant

Henry wrote:
john wrote:

The evidence is now overwhelming, despite the misinformation from the
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the American Academy of
Forum: Kids Health July 12th 06, 05:59 PM Posted to aus.politics,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology
Replies: 64
Posted By Arthur Brain
Vaccines are destroying our immune systems.

Jan Drew wrote:
"Bryan Heit" wrote in message
And yet again, John has dodged the issue and failed to respond to even one
Forum: Kids Health July 12th 06, 05:55 PM Posted to aus.politics,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology
Replies: 64
Posted By Arthur Brain
Vaccines are destroying our immune systems.

john wrote:
"Bryan Heit" wrote in message
You forget, John hates children. He wants them do die...

Bryan

whereas...
Forum: Kids Health July 12th 06, 05:49 PM Posted to aus.politics,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology

Jan Drew wrote:
"Bryan Heit" wrote in message
You forget, John hates children. He wants them do die...

Bryan

YOU...
Forum: Kids Health July 12th 06, 05:41 PM Posted to aus.politics,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology

john wrote:
"Arthur Brain" wrote in message

uh, hang on - maybe these anti-vaccination lunatics...
Forum: Kids Health July 12th 06, 08:18 AM Posted to aus.politics,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology
Replies: 64
Posted By Arthur Brain
Vaccines are destroying our immune systems.

wrote:
My brother in Germany informs me that the Germans as a rule are averse
to vaccines and also antibiotics. They prefer to expose their children
to measles etc. to get...
Forum: Kids Health July 11th 06, 01:36 PM Posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

john wrote:
"Arthur Brain" wrote in message

john wrote:
"Arthur Brain"...
Forum: Kids Health July 11th 06, 11:38 AM Posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

john wrote:
"Arthur Brain" wrote in message

Your website is a mish-mash of fundamentalist...
Forum: Kids Health July 11th 06, 11:10 AM Posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit
Replies: 68
Posted By Arthur Brain
Re stan (was Mumps epidemic among the UNvaccinated - BEWARE)

Peter Bowditch wrote:
"cathyb" wrote:

Jan Drew wrote:

snip incomprehensible nonsense

Okay, hands up anyone who understands this post and/or gives...
Forum: Kids Health July 11th 06, 07:00 AM Posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

john wrote:
"Arthur Brain" wrote in message

john wrote:
"Arthur Brain"...