Showing results 1 to 25 of 85
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: General April 18th 08, 03:34 PM Posted to sci.med.vision,misc.kids
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
vision check in 5 year old (long)

On Apr 17, 4:07 pm, Neil Brooks wrote:
On Apr 17, 1:25 pm, wrote:

I took my 5 yo DD to a pediatric ophthalmologist. He dilated her eyes
and...
Forum: General April 18th 08, 03:30 PM Posted to sci.med.vision,misc.kids
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
vision check in 5 year old (long)

On Apr 17, 5:01 pm, Scott Seidman wrote:
wrote in news:7bb4b8f0-10f8-4fcb-87bd-
:

Any comments...
Forum: General April 17th 08, 09:25 PM Posted to sci.med.vision,misc.kids
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
vision check in 5 year old (long)

I took my 5 yo DD to a pediatric ophthalmologist. He dilated her eyes
and checked and came up with a prescription, let's say "x" which was
rather high (worse) reading. Since we don't have anyone in...
Forum: General April 14th 08, 09:08 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
Television for Children

On Apr 14, 2:21 pm, FinnFactory wrote:
What do you let your kids watch - around the age of 3-5 years old? My
kid is a bit older than 2 years and we usually restrict...
Forum: General April 3rd 08, 09:57 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
surgery for exotropia

On Mar 28, 1:30 am, Sarah Vaughan wrote:
wrote:
Does anyone have any personal experience onsurgeryfor exotropia
(lazy eye) in children?

Forum: General April 2nd 08, 04:18 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Potty training made easy

snipped spam site but interested in the conversation

"The common discipline problems faced with are child are disobedience,
lying, cheating, misbehaving, throwing tantrums, swearing to name...
Forum: General March 27th 08, 03:44 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
surgery for exotropia

On Mar 27, 10:22 am, "MarieD" wrote:
wrote in message

Does anyone have any...
Forum: General March 27th 08, 02:53 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
surgery for exotropia

Does anyone have any personal experience on surgery for exotropia
(lazy eye) in children?
Forum: General March 24th 08, 03:55 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
kids eye glasses

On Mar 24, 10:41 am, Nan wrote:
On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 08:26:39 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
My almost 5 yo has to wear glasses for mild astigmatism and far
Forum: General March 24th 08, 03:26 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
kids eye glasses

My almost 5 yo has to wear glasses for mild astigmatism and far
sightedness. Since dh and I don't wear glasses I know nothing about
them.

I'll of course buy a frame she likes but I appreciate any...
Forum: General March 12th 08, 02:55 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 120
Posted By [email protected]
How to stop the night wakings?

On Mar 12, 7:22 am, cjra wrote:
Am I left to resort to scream-it-out?

DD is 20 months, and though she went through a few months of 9-11 hour
sleep stretches, for the...
Forum: General March 2nd 08, 03:36 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Healthy Diets for children.

On Feb 29, 4:01 pm, enigma wrote:
Jeff wrote innews:tzZxj.7343$li.1876@trnddc06:

enigma wrote:
wrote in
Forum: General February 29th 08, 04:47 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Healthy Diets for children.

On Feb 29, 10:36 am, Jeff wrote:
wrote:
Why is high fructose corn syrup worse than real sugar? I'm just
curious.

You can read about high...
Forum: General February 29th 08, 04:23 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Healthy Diets for children.

On Feb 29, 7:48 am, enigma wrote:
Beliavsky wrote
ups.com:

On Feb 28, 10:57 pm,...
Forum: General February 29th 08, 04:23 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Healthy Diets for children.

On Feb 29, 7:58 am, "Stephanie" wrote:
"Banty" wrote in message

In article...
Forum: General February 14th 08, 03:44 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
tangled hair

On Feb 14, 9:29 am, Rosalie B. wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 13, 5:41 pm, "MarieD" wrote:
wrote in...
Forum: General February 14th 08, 03:13 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
tangled hair

On Feb 14, 5:25 am, "Sue" wrote:
I understand you use a leave in conditioner, but do you use a conditioner
when you wash her hair that rinses out? DD1 has frizzy,...
Forum: General February 14th 08, 03:07 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
tangled hair

On Feb 13, 3:11 pm, Banty wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Feb 13, 1:23...
Forum: General February 14th 08, 03:05 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
tangled hair

On Feb 13, 5:41 pm, "MarieD" wrote:
wrote in message

I tried the...
Forum: General February 13th 08, 09:00 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
tangled hair

On Feb 13, 1:23 pm, Banty wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Feb 13,...
Forum: General February 13th 08, 07:20 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
tangled hair

On Feb 13, 11:50 am, "Stephanie" wrote:
wrote in message

On Feb 13, 9:25...
Forum: General February 13th 08, 07:19 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
tangled hair

On Feb 13, 10:31 am, Banty wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Feb 13, 9:25...
Forum: General February 13th 08, 04:11 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 108
Posted By [email protected]
A Room of One's Own

On Feb 13, 8:42 am, Penny Gaines wrote:
Beliavsky wrote:
I wonder at what age kids "need" to have their own bedrooms. With 4yo
and 2yo boys and a 1yo girl, if we buy a 4...
Forum: General February 13th 08, 03:59 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
tangled hair

On Feb 13, 9:25 am, enigma wrote:
wrote
ups.com:

I use garnier fructise leave in...
Forum: General February 13th 08, 03:20 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
tangled hair

I use garnier fructise leave in conditioner for my DD's hair every
single day. By the next day it's frizzy again. I wash her hair once a
week. Can anyone recommend something stronger than the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 85