Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 1.89 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: PeterB
Forum: Kids Health April 24th 08, 01:21 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 108
Posted By PeterB
Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

On Apr 23, 6:28*pm, Jeff wrote:
PeterB wrote:
On Apr 22, 8:09 pm, Jeff wrote:
PeterB wrote:
Vaccine is certainly implicated in...
Forum: Kids Health April 23rd 08, 09:54 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 108
Posted By PeterB
Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

On Apr 22, 8:09 pm, Jeff wrote:
PeterB wrote:
Vaccine is certainly implicated in autism even if it's not
likely to be the sole trigger. What's tragic is that...
Forum: Kids Health April 23rd 08, 09:31 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines

On Apr 22, 8:09*pm, Jeff wrote:
PeterB wrote:
Vaccine is certainly implicated in autism even if it's not
likely to be the sole trigger. *What's tragic is that...
Forum: Kids Health April 23rd 08, 12:38 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 108
Posted By PeterB
Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon

Vaccine is certainly implicated in autism even if it's not likely to
be the sole trigger. What's tragic is that vaccine is so completely
unncessary and without scientific basis.
Forum: Kids Health April 19th 08, 11:07 PM Posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 11
Posted By PeterB
DANGER LURKING IN FLU SHOTS! ... Please don't believe theSnake-oil Vigilantes on Usenet pushing these Drugs

Good article, Ilena. I stopped getting flu shots about 10 years ago.
Many people don't know that getting a flu shot 5yrs in a row is
associated with a much higher risk of Alzheimer's. Natural...
Forum: Kids Health April 18th 08, 05:24 PM Posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,can.politics
Replies: 1
Posted By PeterB
BRAVO!!! EMPOWER PLUS VICTORY (important repost)

On Apr 17, 11:57*pm, Ilena Rose wrote:

Thanks, Ilena. I had seen this earlier, but it has special
significance to me after learning that a good friend's twin brother is
a diagnosed...
Forum: Kids Health April 3rd 08, 04:34 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Replies: 17
Posted By PeterB
everyone else is moving forward--why not come along with us?

On Apr 2, 11:52*am, (Richard Schultz) wrote:
In misc.health.alternative Bee wrote:

: let's move forward instead of backwards..

Why don't...
Forum: Kids Health April 3rd 08, 04:13 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Replies: 17
Posted By PeterB
everyone else is moving forward--why not come along with us?

On Apr 2, 7:04*pm, Mark Thorson wrote:
Mark Thorson wrote:

Jan Drew wrote:

Who repeated?
Do show where I have repeated anti-Semitic posts.

So far as I...
Forum: Kids Health April 1st 08, 10:31 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Replies: 11
Posted By PeterB
The Assault On Medical Freedom: Excellent expose on earlierQuackwatch / NCAHF Operations

On Apr 1, 5:22*pm, Kulacz wrote:

Sad but true.
You never see these groups reporting on the lies, intentional
deception, and coverups that cause injury. (Yes, I still...
Forum: Kids Health April 1st 08, 10:28 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Replies: 11
Posted By PeterB
The Assault On Medical Freedom: Excellent expose on earlierQuackwatch / NCAHF Operations

On Apr 1, 5:22*pm, Kulacz wrote:
On Apr 1, 1:34*pm, Ilena Rose wrote:

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/QuackWatchWatch.htm

Forum: Kids Health April 1st 08, 10:02 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Replies: 11
Posted By PeterB
Jan Drew, The False Accuser

On Apr 1, 1:24*am, Mark Thorson wrote:
What's the content of your posting got to do with me?
I'm not Mplnt, if that's what you're accusing.

Jan obviously posted the complete...
Forum: Kids Health April 1st 08, 12:10 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Replies: 11
Posted By PeterB
To Ilena, It's All About The Money

On Mar 30, 10:24*pm, Mark Thorson wrote:
The whole breast implant issue is nothing more to Ilena
than an opportunity for a money-making scheme.
That's a shameful way to...
Forum: Kids Health March 28th 08, 02:48 PM Posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.nursing,misc.health.alternative
Replies: 20
Posted By PeterB
The Big Lie Repeated Over & Over by the Vaccination Snake-oilTeams

On Mar 27, 11:56*pm, (David Wright) wrote:
In article ,

PeterB ...
Forum: Kids Health March 28th 08, 01:13 AM Posted to misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.nursing,misc.health.alternative
Replies: 20
Posted By PeterB
The Big Lie Repeated Over & Over by the Vaccination Snake-oilTeams

On Mar 27, 6:51*pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
Note from Ilena Rosenthal ... Health Lover.

Gardasil Shill, Myrl Jeffcoat, goes ballistic and shows how once
again, she will claim I...
Forum: Kids Health April 26th 07, 02:25 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 57
Posted By PeterB
What would happen if we stopped Vaccinations....

On Apr 8, 3:31 pm, wrote:
Alot of people would die....

http://www.cdc.gov/nip/publications/fs/gen/WhatIfStop.htm

It's sad we can't rely on CDC for an unbiased view of...
Forum: Kids Health April 24th 07, 03:16 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.headlines,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant
Replies: 3
Posted By PeterB
Tell your Senator to vote FOR real drug safety reform, and start the push for final passage!

On Apr 24, 12:50 am, "Jan Drew" wrote:
We need 100,000 letters to the Senate in the coming weeks!

Tell your Senator to vote FOR real drug safety reform, and start the...
Forum: Kids Health March 10th 07, 12:32 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Replies: 32
Posted By PeterB
Prescription drugs: cures or dangers?

On Mar 9, 6:48 pm, "SumBuny" wrote:
"PeterB" wrote in message

On...
Forum: Kids Health March 9th 07, 02:42 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Replies: 32
Posted By PeterB
Prescription drugs: cures or dangers?

On Mar 9, 9:13 am, "Raving" wrote:
On Mar 9, 8:40 am, "PeterB" wrote: On Mar 6, 6:16 pm, "Jan Drew" wrote:

/snip/

Forum: Kids Health March 9th 07, 01:40 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Replies: 32
Posted By PeterB
Prescription drugs: cures or dangers?

On Mar 6, 6:16 pm, "Jan Drew" wrote:
http://media.www.loyolagreyhound.com/media/storage/paper665/news/2007...

Prescription drugs: cures or dangers?
Attention Deficit...
Forum: Kids Health March 6th 07, 02:36 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.headlines,alt.support.autism,misc.kids.health
Replies: 25
Posted By PeterB
Finally, a Topic Too Hot For The View

On Feb 25, 3:13 pm, (David Wright) wrote:
In article ,

PeterB wrote:
On Feb 19,...
Forum: Kids Health February 20th 07, 02:57 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.headlines,alt.support.autism,misc.kids.health
Replies: 25
Posted By PeterB
Finally, a Topic Too Hot For The View

On Feb 19, 11:06 pm, (David Wright) wrote:
In article ,

PeterB wrote:
On Feb...
Forum: Kids Health February 19th 07, 06:22 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.headlines,alt.support.autism,misc.kids.health
Replies: 25
Posted By PeterB
Finally, a Topic Too Hot For The View

On Feb 18, 4:25 am, "tebald" wrote:
"I am so tired of 'coping with autism,'" one young mother told me
afterward.
"How about stopping it? We don't need more sob-fests. We...
Forum: Kids Health February 19th 07, 03:58 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.headlines,alt.support.autism,misc.kids.health
Replies: 25
Posted By PeterB
Finally, a Topic Too Hot For The View

On Feb 19, 10:43 am, (David Wright) wrote:
In article , JOHN wrote:

"Jan Drew" wrote in...
Forum: Kids Health February 11th 07, 06:28 PM Posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Replies: 22
Posted By PeterB
Autism rates even higher

On Feb 11, 12:39 pm, (David Wright) wrote:
In article , JOHN wrote:

"Vaccine-man" wrote in...
Forum: General February 7th 07, 06:40 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
Replies: 3
Posted By PeterB
GARDASIL