Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.71 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dagny
Forum: Breastfeeding February 10th 07, 06:39 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By Dagny
mine don't wean

Just a brief update. My kids are 3 and 2 and nobody is weaning.

My 3 year old is cut down to once a day but she will not forget that once a
day (she is allowed before nap) unless she falls asleep...
Forum: Breastfeeding February 10th 07, 06:34 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By Dagny
Hales call - favour needed, please!

"Sarah Vaughan" wrote in message
Can anyone who has a Hales please post me the passages on:

1. Estrogen and...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 28th 06, 03:00 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By Dagny
Co-sleeping help?

"rae" wrote in message
In need of some advice - My six month old has been co-sleeping with me
since birth....
Forum: Breastfeeding November 11th 06, 03:51 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By Dagny
Long overdue Shiny update

Thanks! Been thinking about you.

-- Dagny
Forum: Pregnancy November 11th 06, 03:51 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By Dagny
Long overdue Shiny update

Thanks! Been thinking about you.

-- Dagny
Forum: Pregnancy November 10th 06, 07:13 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative,sci.med
Replies: 21
Posted By Dagny
'Not the coccyx' - and 'Todd's not British'

Glad to see you again Todd.

-- Dagny
Forum: Pregnancy November 9th 06, 07:41 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 12
Posted By Dagny
pregnancy with only 1 ovary left and no uterus?

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message

It's extremely, extremely rare for an extra-uterine
pregnancy to be successful. The...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 23rd 06, 04:47 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 14
Posted By Dagny
thyroid problem

"Irrational Number" wrote in message
I have a thyroid problem. All of the treatment
options contraindicate...
Forum: Pregnancy September 6th 06, 06:48 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 22
Posted By Dagny
No more homebirths for me?

"Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward" wrote in message
Dagny,

The midwife called it 'mild shoulder dystocia'...
Forum: Pregnancy September 6th 06, 02:36 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 22
Posted By Dagny
No more homebirths for me?

I can't tell from your description of the birth if you even had "true"
shoulder distocia. It sounds like what many homebirth midwives would refer
to as "sticky shoulders." Did the midwife wait...
Forum: Pregnancy September 4th 06, 07:48 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 18
Posted By Dagny
parents of pregnant 16 year old daughter in michigan

"shari" wrote in message
can someone tell me , if the parents of a pregnant 16 year old teen are
Forum: Pregnancy September 3rd 06, 11:48 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 33
Posted By Dagny
pitocin to induce placenta delivery?

"cjra" wrote in message

I am sure drugs were close at hand given we were in hospital. It was 30
mins. She...
Forum: Pregnancy September 3rd 06, 08:08 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 33
Posted By Dagny
pitocin to induce placenta delivery?

"cjra" wrote in message
How commonly is this given in the US?

SIL in Switzerland was telling an MD friend...
Forum: Pregnancy August 19th 06, 11:39 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By Dagny
Effect of emotional stress//potty training

I don't have a whole lot to go on because I've just done two children. I
would guess that frequent peeing might be related to the availability of the
diaper causing a habit of frequent urination. ...
Forum: Pregnancy August 18th 06, 09:37 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By Dagny
Effect of emotional stress in first trimester?

"Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward" wrote in message
I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the effect of...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 7th 06, 06:45 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 31
Posted By Dagny
Setting one's self up for failure?

"cjra" wrote in message
I am curious to hear other's perspectives. On another parenting board,
where most of...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 7th 06, 04:41 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 1
Posted By Dagny
high doses of lidocaine

Has anyone faced breastfeeding after large doses of lidocaine? I'm having a
procedure done twice, one week apart, involving about 250mL of lidocaine
injected subcutaneously each time. (This is...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 4th 06, 02:00 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 1
Posted By Dagny
the end is in sight

Dearest m.k.b.'ers,

I'm not sure how much longer I will be nursing. I'm resentful at times. I
may cut my youngest back to two or three times a day.

I needed to get that off my chest. I don't...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 17th 06, 06:54 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 89
Posted By Dagny
Etiquette Question - wedding invites

I believe the proper response is to send a brief note along these lines:

"Congratulations on the upcoming marriage of your daughter [if RSVPing to
bride's parents]. We are deeply honored to be...
Forum: Pregnancy July 11th 06, 02:13 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 31
Posted By Dagny
Question about tubal ligation and delivery

"Nan" wrote in message

Oh, get over yourself already. You posted mis-information and it was
corrected. You simply don't...
Forum: Pregnancy July 10th 06, 09:18 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 31
Posted By Dagny
Question about tubal ligation and delivery

"Sue" wrote in message
"Dagny" wrote in message
Forum: Pregnancy July 10th 06, 09:13 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 31
Posted By Dagny
Question about tubal ligation and delivery

"Sue" wrote in message
"Dagny" wrote in message
Forum: Pregnancy July 10th 06, 07:51 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 56
Posted By Dagny
5 day old update

I am so glad to hear the good news. Please keep us posted.

Dagny
Mom to Meg, 10/03
and Poppin Fresh, 1/05
Forum: Pregnancy July 10th 06, 07:47 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 31
Posted By Dagny
Question about tubal ligation and delivery

After you labor, your body/brain are saturated with love and bonding
hormones. For that reason, I'd avoid doing the tubal then -- doing anything
that takes you away from your baby and family for...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 4th 06, 02:17 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 12
Posted By Dagny
Questions For the Co-sleepers....

"Linda" wrote in message
How do you determine it is time for a baby to go into their own bed and at
that point how do you do it?

Ummm. I...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27