Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.43 seconds.
Forum: Breastfeeding April 20th 07, 05:25 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Update on Shiny

On Apr 16, 12:15 am, "Anne Rogers"
wrote:
Wow - I'm surprised the other parents weren't rushing out for some CoQ10
how strange.
Its great that its...
Forum: Breastfeeding April 15th 07, 09:44 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Update on Shiny

On Apr 11, 6:36 am, "Leslie" wrote:
So cool that you figured out another way to help her, besides all you
have already been doing all along . . . do you have some recent
Forum: Breastfeeding April 15th 07, 09:42 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Update on Shiny

On Apr 11, 9:03 pm, "FlowerGirl"
wrote:
wrote in message

Forum: Pregnancy April 15th 07, 09:39 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
death of usenet?

On Apr 10, 5:12 pm, (Elfanie) wrote:
I've been on usenet for 14 years....
I've watched it at it's prime...but it seems that lately there are
virtually NO new...
Forum: Breastfeeding April 10th 07, 09:32 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Update on Shiny

Shiny is two, and still nursing. She'd gotten down to about 3 feeds a
day, but a tummy bug has set her to nursing semi-constantly, and since
she's mostly not biting me, I'm letting her.

In early...
Forum: Breastfeeding April 10th 07, 09:18 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 39
Posted By [email protected]
night weaning not going so well

On Mar 15, 8:49 am, "determined" wrote:
Emily is 15 months now. Still not walking, but standing without holding
onto anything for a few seconds at a time, crawls up the...
Forum: Pregnancy March 30th 07, 11:11 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Baby sling product recommendation?

On Mar 24, 7:04 am, wrote:
I'm definitely going to want a new baby sling for my baby, and a
friend recommended a brand called "Kangaroo Carrier".
They've got a website...
Forum: Pregnancy March 3rd 07, 10:35 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Induction at Home?

On Feb 20, 9:50 am, "lucy-lu" wrote:
Hi all

DH & I are looking at TTC #2 later this year. I was induced last time as
even in my 42nd week, I was nowhere near starting...
Forum: Pregnancy March 3rd 07, 10:22 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Decline and fall of misc.kids.pregnancy

On Feb 25, 11:14 am, "Pologirl" wrote:
The new Google web interface to Usenet newsgroups (like this one) has
some problems. Such as losing some (many?) of my posts submitted
Forum: Breastfeeding March 3rd 07, 08:32 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
mine don't wean

On Feb 10, 10:39 am, "Dagny" wrote:
Just a brief update. My kids are 3 and 2 and nobody is weaning.

My 3 year old is cut down to once a day but she will not forget that...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 21st 07, 09:36 AM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Baby not interested in rolling over?

cjra wrote:

Oh yeah, the 'is she sleeping through the night?" question! Arghhh!
Drives me batty, because if I say no, I get bombarded with "helpful"
suggestions or commentary on our parenting...
Forum: General January 21st 07, 09:36 AM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding

cjra wrote:

Oh yeah, the 'is she sleeping through the night?" question! Arghhh!
Drives me batty, because if I say no, I get bombarded with "helpful"
suggestions or commentary on our parenting...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 21st 07, 09:32 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
baby sign language

Anne Rogers wrote:
I'd like to start using sign language for basic words. Is there an online
research for this?

I'm not sure there is much as of course, they want you to buy the book!...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 21st 07, 09:21 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
I did it! (A wrap)

xkatx wrote:

This is absolutely awesome. It cost me around $10 for the material in total
(for 5m - which is close enough to 5.5y) so divide that by 3 wraps I can
make and it basically cost me...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 21st 07, 09:20 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
confrontation with stranger over nose picking- sorry, OT

Quite honestly, I would be torn between saying, "How dare you!" and
quietly asking for the woman's contact information and then sic'ing dh
on her. (DH is an attorney). If I had my cell phone with me,...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 16th 06, 09:06 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Woman kicked off plane for not breastfeeding discreetly....

xkatx wrote:

would have been a better way to put it... Something like... Flight
Attendant: Ma'am, would you mind covering up to breastfeed your baby? Here,
here's a blanket for you to use. ...
Forum: Pregnancy November 10th 06, 12:07 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Jenrose

Anne Rogers wrote:
are you out there? how's Shiny? and how are plans for the babywearing
conference (unless I'm misremembering and it's already happened, in which
case, how did it go!)

Forum: Breastfeeding November 10th 06, 11:58 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Long overdue Shiny update

Switching to the laptop, some of my links didn't make it over, and my
time has been limited, so it's been a while since I checked in.

The news here is mostly good:

1. Shiny has graduated from the...
Forum: Pregnancy November 10th 06, 11:58 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Long overdue Shiny update

Switching to the laptop, some of my links didn't make it over, and my
time has been limited, so it's been a while since I checked in.

The news here is mostly good:

1. Shiny has graduated from the...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 25th 06, 12:23 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Is rice milk suitable for baby starting solids?

wrote:
Liz wrote:
To me, it tastes much closer to breast milk than cows milk. The only concern
I would have is it has salt listed as an ingredient. DD will be six...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 25th 06, 12:18 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Is rice milk suitable for baby starting solids?

Sue wrote:
I would think to treat it like cow's milk and not give it until after 12
months.

Honestly, rice beverage is a *poor* substitute for cow milk for babies.
It is closest to juice,...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 25th 06, 12:16 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Liz wrote:
To me, it tastes much closer to breast milk than cows milk. The only concern
I would have is it has salt listed as an ingredient. DD will be six months
old in a week, and I think...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 24th 06, 12:26 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 31
Posted By [email protected]
Setting one's self up for failure?

cjra wrote:
I am curious to hear other's perspectives. On another parenting board,
where most of the members are young and first time moms, I read so
often that they will 'try breastfeeding and...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 24th 06, 12:14 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Now we've got BF down, how do we go to bottles?

cjra wrote:
DD is 7 weeks today and doing great (still some rash, but otherwise
ok). We've got 5 weeks til daycare....

She adamantly refuses a bottle. Any tips other than patience and
Forum: Pregnancy July 17th 06, 09:00 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 32
Posted By [email protected]
If you had a kid in NICU, how did you manage not to freak out once you brought them home?

cjra wrote:
I was all prepared to be a non-paranoid mom. Now my baby's sick (but
getting MUCH better), and as desperate as I am to have her home, I'm
starting to panic a bit. I try to ignore...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31