Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: xkatx
Forum: Single Parents January 17th 07, 05:31 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 2
Posted By xkatx
What's with all the spam??

Pretty dead around here...
Lots of spam, however!

What's new with everyone?

Here, I've been trying to keep some sanity, somewhat... Spent all of Monday
doing laundry, had Norm move some boxes and...
Forum: Single Parents January 16th 07, 03:51 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 1
Posted By xkatx
Child Custody Strategies

wrote in message
Dr. Brarry Bricklin and Dr. Gail Elliot, two of the country's most
famous and respected...
Forum: Pregnancy January 15th 07, 11:23 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 11
Posted By xkatx
Chinese Calendar and gender?

"blue" wrote in message
http://www.baby-talk.co.uk/chinese_calendar.htm

This is totally silly. But I wonder how many of...
Forum: General January 15th 07, 05:01 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By xkatx
I can't take the spitting...

"Chookie" wrote in message
In article lMOph.150574$hn.109314@edtnps82,
"xkatx"...
Forum: Single Parents January 12th 07, 11:43 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 2
Posted By xkatx
A New View on the Terrible Twos

Alright, I read this on another board the other day, and for some reason, I
thought of you, Bev, and your grand daughter!! ;)
I read this and thought it was real good, and great for ANYONE who has...
Forum: Single Parents January 12th 07, 08:28 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 2
Posted By xkatx
Need Other Opinions

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:44:06 GMT, "Tiffany" the
following was posted in...
Forum: General January 12th 07, 05:34 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By xkatx
I can't take the spitting...

DD1 is now 17 months old. For the last month or so, she's gotten into this
horrible spitting habit. It actualy drives me nuts. I can't stand it, and
I don't have a clue where she picked it up...
Forum: Pregnancy January 12th 07, 05:27 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By xkatx
Pictures of our baby

"rangitotogirl" wrote in message
Thought you might enjoy this...

Forum: Breastfeeding January 10th 07, 03:48 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By xkatx
BF'ing Question

"John Smith" wrote in message
How old does a girl have to be before they can start nursing?

Better question is...
What on earth...
Forum: Single Parents January 9th 07, 03:49 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 3
Posted By xkatx
Family ettiquette about baby clothes?

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 07:10:02 GMT, "xkatx"
the following was...
Forum: Single Parents January 9th 07, 03:49 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 3
Posted By xkatx
Family ettiquette about baby clothes?

"Kim" wrote in message

"xkatx" wrote in message
The...
Forum: Single Parents January 9th 07, 03:45 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 6
Posted By xkatx
What would you do?

"'Kate" wrote in message
On 6 Jan 2007 21:54:55 -0800, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue...
Forum: General January 9th 07, 08:36 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By xkatx
booster seat recommendation

wrote in message
I need to get booster seat for DD1. She's almost 40 lbs and about 40
inches tall. The...
Forum: General January 9th 07, 08:30 AM Posted to alt.mothers,misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By xkatx
Scary wake up. X-posted

"Rose Garten" wrote in message
I work nights at the post office so I sleep during the day. Yesterday
afternoon I woke up to a friend of ours...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 8th 07, 09:13 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By xkatx
Feeling the pain!

"betsy" wrote in message

xkatx wrote:
Not sure what's going on or what to do about it.

The last couple...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 8th 07, 04:33 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By xkatx
Feeling the pain!

Not sure what's going on or what to do about it.

The last couple days, I feel like I'm ready to explode. It feels like DD2
just can't eat enough. She does, though, as she's feeding as she always...
Forum: Single Parents January 8th 07, 08:10 AM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 3
Posted By xkatx
Family ettiquette about baby clothes?

The rundown...

Just found out a few days ago that my cousin and his new wife (as of Aug.
'06) just found out they're expecting their first baby - or they just
announced it the other day, and I...
Forum: Single Parents January 8th 07, 06:16 AM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 6
Posted By xkatx
What would you do?

"Bev" wrote in message
Hello folks!

Awful quiet around here?

Sure is!!

So...my recently turned 3...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 7th 07, 07:38 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By xkatx
Medications while BFing?

On 2007-01-06 01:54:41 +0800, "Gorgon Park" said:

xkatx wrote:
The...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 5th 07, 08:41 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By xkatx
Medications while BFing?

The last few days I've been feeling kind of sick. I've been sneezing like
there's no tomorrow and my nose is so plugged up. My eyes are constantly
watering, oh, and my nose is so plugged! Did I...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 5th 07, 08:29 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By xkatx
confrontation with stranger over nose picking- sorry, OT

"JJ" wrote in message
So I'm not really sure what I should have done. I was in the grocery
with DS (6mo) and DD...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 5th 07, 07:41 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By xkatx
Periods after baby?

"Irrational Number" wrote in message
xkatx wrote:

DD2 is not quite 10 weeks old now. [...]

The other...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 5th 07, 07:38 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By xkatx
Periods after baby?

"Sue" wrote in message
It sounds to me as though you overdid it with the snow and it is still
lochia. I...
Forum: Breastfeeding December 31st 06, 11:12 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By xkatx
Periods after baby?

Just a question...

DD2 is not quite 10 weeks old now. Wow, time flies, it seems!
IIRC, with DS (almost 6), I didn't start periods again until looong after he
was born. I did, however, exclusively...
Forum: Single Parents December 28th 06, 05:15 AM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 2
Posted By xkatx
For our daughters

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 15:13:10 GMT, "xkatx"
the following was...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100