Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rebecca Jo
Forum: General January 5th 09, 07:09 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 18
Posted By Rebecca Jo
Ped appointment

"Anne Rogers" wrote:

Really? Our youngest has never had blood drawn, other than the heel prick
as a newborn, she's 3.5 now and has lived in the US for over 2 years. DS
Forum: General October 30th 08, 02:26 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By Rebecca Jo
Little girls and hair?

"Kat" wrote

Does anyone else do this?

I have boys, but I can answer this because my 3 year old has long hair
(half-way down his back). I usually put it in a ponytail. Sometimes...
Forum: Pregnancy October 28th 08, 04:26 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 22
Posted By Rebecca Jo
another expecting the unexpected

"Anne Rogers" wrote:

This group is really quiet these days, where else are people hanging
out? I've really valued having people to talk to, but message boards
that...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 24th 08, 10:52 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 2
Posted By Rebecca Jo
Aww... I think DD2 has weaned :(

"Kat" wrote:

So, I guess it looks like DD2 is all done with me :( At least she's still
my little snuggler anyways LOL

It's bittersweet, indeed. Congrats for nursing her this...
Forum: Pregnancy July 26th 08, 03:45 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Posted By Rebecca Jo
FAO Kat

"lu-lu" wrote:

Hiya

I didn't have time to look for your post on BF while pg as I'm just going
out the door, but since I had a milk blister, I've found Kellymom to be
great,...
Forum: Pregnancy July 22nd 08, 08:50 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Rebecca Jo
OB app't

"Kat" wrote

I did ask my OB, though, about DD2 and her still breastfeeding. It was at
the very end, just as she was walking out the door.
I simply said that DD2 is still...
Forum: Pregnancy July 18th 08, 05:53 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Rebecca Jo
It's gonna be a....

"lu-lu" wrote:

boy!

:) Fun!
--
Mama to Alexander 6/6/05 and Jack 7/7/07
Forum: Breastfeeding April 27th 08, 04:09 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

"Leslie" wrote:

I came by to say hi and am so dismayed by all the spam! It makes me
sad to think of what this group used to be like just a few years ago.
Where does everyone...
Forum: Pregnancy March 25th 08, 06:20 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 192
Posted By Rebecca Jo
Preparing sibling for birth process?

" wrote:

There we'll have to differ. I don't consider birth to be inherently a
medical procedure any more than sexual intercourse is. I'm...
Forum: Pregnancy March 25th 08, 06:09 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 17
Posted By Rebecca Jo
Little Dude got born

"Akuvikate" wrote:

Short version: Little Dude was born on March 19 at 8:53am. He weighed
9lb 12oz and was three and a half weeks before his due date, making
him a...
Forum: General March 25th 08, 05:55 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Rebecca Jo
easy outdoor kids for the 7-8 set

"Stephanie" wrote

Holy brain cramp, batman! Does anyone know any easy outdoor games for kids
about 7-8? Thanks.

Tag. Freeze-tag for more excitement. Red Rover. Simon Says.
Forum: Pregnancy February 10th 08, 02:11 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 26
Posted By Rebecca Jo
Baby poop stains...

"Jen" wrote:

I have been to a few places today looking for cloth diapers and have
come up empty handed... not sure where else to look around here. With
no "true" baby...
Forum: Pregnancy February 8th 08, 07:13 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 26
Posted By Rebecca Jo
Baby poop stains...

"Jen" wrote:

Ok, so it would appear as though little Rori has a knack for pooping
out of her diapers... I have tried several different brands looking
for that "better"...
Forum: Breastfeeding February 4th 08, 09:40 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By Rebecca Jo
Bad latch,small mouth, cracked nipples

"NL" wrote:

Ok, what are "TT" bottles? I'm really intrigued by your description of
them being more like the breast. A friend of mine started working part
time and her...
Forum: General February 3rd 08, 03:44 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By Rebecca Jo
car seat on wheels + FAA approved?

"cjra" wrote:

DD has just advanced to forward facing car seats (at 18 months she's
finally passed 20lbs). We have one for each car (hand me downs but in
excellent...
Forum: Pregnancy January 31st 08, 02:53 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By Rebecca Jo
Birth announcement and story

"Jeni" wrote:

Hi All

Just a quickie to say I gave birth to my second boy on Sunday 27th
January at 5.05am. He weighed 7lb 5oz and is very healthy. His name is
Forum: Pregnancy January 27th 08, 04:16 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 38
Posted By Rebecca Jo
OT -- Scary Weekend...

"Jamie Clark" wrote:

Well guys, I need to talk about this, and I can't talk about it to any of
my
real life friends yet, so I'm going to talk about it here. This is...
Forum: Breastfeeding December 18th 07, 11:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 21
Posted By Rebecca Jo
What's happened to this group?

"CY" wrote:

I'm so sad - this used to be such an active group and now it's all spam
spam spam :( I've been here for almost 6 years and now I think I am
leaving, because...
Forum: Pregnancy September 9th 07, 02:40 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By Rebecca Jo
IV Antibiotics Question

"Jodi B" wrote:

I'm going to be giving birth in a hospital and I've tested GBS positive.

Can the staff give me the antibiotics via a saline block/heparin lock, or
Forum: General September 6th 07, 02:58 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 34
Posted By Rebecca Jo
Do you let your kid get the flu shot?

"Jeff" wrote:

That's incorrect. People who are allergic to eggs should talk to their
doctors and let them know they are allergic to eggs before getting
vaccinated...
Forum: General September 6th 07, 02:45 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 34
Posted By Rebecca Jo
Do you let your kid get the flu shot?

"Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward" wrote:

I took the flu shot this past season, and today I'm the only one in
the household not down with a bad cold. Not sure if it's...
Forum: Pregnancy September 4th 07, 12:49 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 23
Posted By Rebecca Jo
Birth Story

"NL" wrote:

Oh!
http://fizban.hosting-paradise.de/wordpress/wp-content/photos/IMGP1711.JPG
that's a picture of her, see the hair? Yep, she has hair and lots of it,
and...
Forum: Pregnancy August 10th 07, 03:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 12
Posted By Rebecca Jo
Boy #2

wrote:

August Mums take heart, it does end!

My 2nd son was born last Friday 8/3 at 38 weeks weighing 8lbs 5oz, 21"
long.

I had another c-section, it was the...
Forum: Pregnancy July 24th 07, 05:55 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Posted By Rebecca Jo
Rebecca Jo

"Boliath" wrote:

I love your children's birth dates!

I'm hoping to have an 8/8 this time :c)

:) Good luck!

They weren't planned that way. They just arrived!
Forum: Pregnancy July 20th 07, 06:57 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Posted By Rebecca Jo
Rebecca Jo

"Joy" wrote:

I wanted to say Congratulations on the homebirth of baby Jack!!!!!
That is so exciting, and I love his name. I'm sorry I didn't comment
sooner.

Showing results 1 to 25 of 100