Showing results 1 to 25 of 72
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: StephanieTheGoofy
Forum: General September 10th 06, 11:10 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 105
Posted By StephanieTheGoofy
Why homework packets only on Mondays

"Banty" wrote in message
In article Jj%Mg.1747$rc3.156@trndny03, StephanieTheGoofy says...

"Banty"...
Forum: General September 10th 06, 10:26 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 113
Posted By StephanieTheGoofy
school snack question

"enigma" wrote in message
"carol/KR" wrote in
Forum: General September 10th 06, 10:25 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 113
Posted By StephanieTheGoofy
school snack question

"L." wrote in message

Tracey wrote:
Okay, my DD school is trying to enforce 'healthy snacks'. ...
Forum: General September 10th 06, 10:23 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 113
Posted By StephanieTheGoofy
school snack question

"toypup" wrote in message

"StephanieTheGoofy" wrote in message
Forum: General September 10th 06, 10:20 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 105
Posted By StephanieTheGoofy
Why homework packets only on Mondays

"toypup" wrote in message

"JennP" wrote in message
Forum: General September 10th 06, 10:19 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 105
Posted By StephanieTheGoofy
Why homework packets only on Mondays

"Banty" wrote in message
In article , Cathy
Kearns
says...

"toypup"...
Forum: General September 9th 06, 10:38 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 113
Posted By StephanieTheGoofy
school snack question

"Laura Faussone" wrote in message
Laura Faussone wrote:

enigma wrote:

could you cut & paste it please?...
Forum: General September 9th 06, 10:36 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 113
Posted By StephanieTheGoofy
school snack question

"Tracey" wrote in message

"L." wrote in message
Forum: General September 9th 06, 10:19 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 113
Posted By StephanieTheGoofy
school snack question

"Tracey" wrote in message
Okay, my DD school is trying to enforce 'healthy snacks'. Nevermind my
feelings about...
Forum: General September 8th 06, 10:41 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 21
Posted By StephanieTheGoofy
toddler academics

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
StephanieTheGoofy wrote:
wrote in message
Forum: General September 8th 06, 01:29 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 21
Posted By StephanieTheGoofy
toddler academics

wrote in message
My toddler's (3yo's) teacher at her montessori told me not to teach her
anything academic at...
Forum: General August 31st 06, 12:00 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 55
Posted By StephanieTheGoofy
Trouble with Grandma?

"xkatx" wrote in message
I just found out from a friend that MIL is upset. (MIL was talking to her
neighbour who talks to my friend that I...
Forum: General August 31st 06, 11:54 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 55
Posted By StephanieTheGoofy
Trouble with Grandma?

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
Rosalie B. wrote:
Ericka Kammerer wrote:
Forum: General August 31st 06, 11:53 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 55
Posted By StephanieTheGoofy
Trouble with Grandma?

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
Rosalie B. wrote:
Ericka Kammerer wrote:
Forum: General August 29th 06, 08:12 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 624
Posted By StephanieTheGoofy
128 students suspended at Ind. school

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
nimue wrote:
hedgehog42 wrote:
snip

Forum: General August 25th 06, 12:31 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By StephanieTheGoofy
really bummed out about shooting and in laws

"Aula" wrote in message

"StephanieTheGoofy" wrote in message
Forum: General August 25th 06, 12:11 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By StephanieTheGoofy
really bummed out about shooting and in laws

"Chookie" wrote in message
In article morHg.5980$jX.1233@trndny06,
"StephanieTheGoofy"...
Forum: General August 25th 06, 01:21 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By StephanieTheGoofy
really bummed out about shooting and in laws

I live in Nowwhere VT. My son is starting Kindergarten in a little over a
week. Two things happened today that disturbed me greatly. In a town 2 towns
over from mine there was a shooting at a...
Forum: General August 20th 06, 02:25 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 23
Posted By StephanieTheGoofy
tooth

"Marie" wrote in message
"StephanieTheGoofy" wrote in message
Forum: General August 20th 06, 01:06 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 23
Posted By StephanieTheGoofy
tooth

"L." wrote in message

StephanieTheGoofy wrote:
What's the tooth fairy bringing for a tooth these days?...
Forum: General August 19th 06, 08:05 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 23
Posted By StephanieTheGoofy
tooth

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
"bizby40" wrote:

"StephanieTheGoofy"...
Forum: General August 19th 06, 06:41 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 23
Posted By StephanieTheGoofy
tooth

What's the tooth fairy bringing for a tooth these days? DS is going to be
putting one under his pillow tonight. This whole child rearing thing is
going too darned fast. Where is my little...
Forum: General August 17th 06, 11:29 AM Posted to misc.kids,alt.mothers
Replies: 18
Posted By StephanieTheGoofy
mopping issues

"April" wrote in message
Probably a bit off subject, but I am just so frustrated. I want to ask
Forum: General August 15th 06, 12:33 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 35
Posted By StephanieTheGoofy
Tantrums vs True Emotions

"toto" wrote in message
On 14 Aug 2006 10:37:15 -0700, wrote:

Oh, DD has turned 18 months...
Forum: General August 15th 06, 12:37 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 35