Showing results 1 to 25 of 79
Search took 0.76 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: agsf_57
Forum: Pregnancy April 28th 08, 01:59 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 192
Posted By agsf_57
Preparing sibling for birth process?

On Apr 27, 12:18 pm, Sarah Vaughan
wrote:
agsf_57 wrote:
On Apr 26, 12:44 pm, Zipadee wrote:
agsf_57 wrote:
Forum: General April 28th 08, 01:59 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 187

wrote:
agsf_57 wrote:
On Apr 26, 12:44 pm, Zipadee wrote:
agsf_57 wrote:
Forum: General April 27th 08, 03:42 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 187
Posted By agsf_57
Preparing sibling for birth process?

On Apr 26, 12:44 pm, Zipadee wrote:
agsf_57 wrote:
It's the same concept. Women want to marry rich men so they can spend
their days watching...
Forum: Pregnancy April 27th 08, 03:42 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

agsf_57 wrote:
It's the same concept. Women want to marry rich men so they can spend
their days watching...
Forum: General April 27th 08, 02:54 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 62
Posted By agsf_57
about "bitching"

On Apr 25, 11:28 pm, mom0f4boys wrote:
Maybe it's because he thinks you are leading a crusade or getting too
involved in matters he thinks are trivial in nature. Maybe when...
Forum: General April 26th 08, 07:11 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 62
Posted By agsf_57
about "bitching"

On Apr 20, 6:49 pm, Banty wrote:

It ends there? Unless there's a wand?

And, if *she's* short of ideas, she's illogical; if *he's* short of ideas, it's
becaues he...
Forum: General April 26th 08, 07:07 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 62
Posted By agsf_57
about "bitching"

On Apr 20, 5:53 pm, mom0f4boys wrote:
"I am sorry that I failed you"

Thanks, agsf, for helping to flesh out this problem. (the problem
being discussed in this post is...
Forum: General April 26th 08, 07:02 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 62
Posted By agsf_57
about "bitching"

On Apr 25, 10:44 pm, mom0f4boys wrote:
" Dear, apparently it wasn't important to him "

Sweety, that's the problem.

I know from your perspective that is the problem....
Forum: General April 26th 08, 06:57 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 62
Posted By agsf_57
about "bitching"

On Apr 24, 6:42 pm, mom0f4boys wrote:
"Does* Dad think it's a problem or not?" (the swearing)

If he is engaged with the kids at the moment it happens, he'll
say...
Forum: General April 26th 08, 06:35 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 62
Posted By agsf_57
about "bitching"

On Apr 22, 11:50 pm, mom0f4boys wrote:
Responding to:
I think the problem is that, when the two of them were faced with a joint problem....

Forum: General April 26th 08, 06:32 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 62
Posted By agsf_57
about "bitching"

On Apr 22, 11:08 pm, mom0f4boys wrote:
Wow, I have definitely gained both insight and validation from these
Forum: Pregnancy April 26th 08, 06:15 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

On Apr 21, 8:25 am, Beliavsky wrote:
On Apr 20, 3:45 pm, agsf_57 wrote:

It's the same concept. Women want to marry rich men so they can spend
their...
Forum: General April 26th 08, 06:15 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

On Apr 20, 3:45 pm, agsf_57 wrote:

It's the same concept. Women want to marry rich men so they can spend
their...
Forum: Pregnancy April 26th 08, 06:06 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 192
Posted By agsf_57
Preparing sibling for birth process?

On Apr 21, 10:10 am, "Jamie Clark" wrote:
"NL" wrote in message

Banty schrieb:

Agsf is not a...
Forum: General April 26th 08, 06:06 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 187
Posted By agsf_57
Preparing sibling for birth process?

On Apr 21, 10:10 am, "Jamie Clark" wrote:
"NL" wrote in message

Banty schrieb:

Agsf is not a...
Forum: General April 26th 08, 05:46 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 187
Posted By agsf_57
Preparing sibling for birth process?

On Apr 23, 10:04 am, NL wrote:

Yep. My best (female) friend complains about her husband a lot.

Your best friend is an idiot. You should never complain or talk
negatively about...
Forum: Pregnancy April 26th 08, 05:46 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

On Apr 23, 10:04 am, NL wrote:

Yep. My best (female) friend complains about her husband a lot.

Your best friend is an idiot. You should never complain or talk
negatively about...
Forum: General April 26th 08, 04:56 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 187
Posted By agsf_57
Preparing sibling for birth process?

On Apr 23, 9:14 am, NL wrote:
Chookie schrieb:

In article
,
"...
Forum: Pregnancy April 26th 08, 04:56 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 192
Posted By agsf_57
Preparing sibling for birth process?

On Apr 23, 9:14 am, NL wrote:
Chookie schrieb:

In article
,
"...
Forum: General April 26th 08, 04:44 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 187
Posted By agsf_57
Preparing sibling for birth process?

On Apr 25, 4:09 pm, "
wrote:

Please snip properly. The above is by Beliavsky, not me.

--Helen

Better?

Regards...
Forum: Pregnancy April 26th 08, 04:44 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

wrote:

Please snip properly. The above is by Beliavsky, not me.

--Helen

Better?

Regards...
Forum: General April 23rd 08, 04:30 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 62
Posted By agsf_57
about "bitching"

On Apr 21, 4:11*pm, Sarah Vaughan wrote:
Answering both Rosalie's post and Banty's post together, since they're
both contained in this one:

Banty wrote:
In...
Forum: General April 21st 08, 02:20 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By agsf_57
Lone female in a house of testosterone

On Apr 20, 2:44 pm, Banty wrote:
In article ,
agsf_57 says...

If it's a sign of love, shouldn't...
Forum: General April 21st 08, 02:00 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 62
Posted By agsf_57
about "bitching"

On Apr 20, 4:37 pm, mom0f4boys wrote:
"HE could consider saying "OK, I hear you tell me that it's hard for
you do do,
honey, how about if, whenever one of the boys swear, *I*...
Forum: General April 21st 08, 01:53 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 62
Posted By agsf_57
about "bitching"

On Apr 20, 4:05 pm, Banty wrote: