Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: D. C. Sessions
Forum: Kids Health May 19th 10, 01:28 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Replies: 5
Posted By D. C. Sessions
Smallpox and AIDS

In message , john wrote:

"D. C. Sessions" wrote in message
Apparently,...
Forum: Kids Health May 18th 10, 11:01 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Replies: 5
Posted By D. C. Sessions
Smallpox and AIDS

Apparently, smallpox may have been good for
something after all: it may have given some
partial immunity to AIDS

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8686750.stm

Well, OK, the vaccine seems to be of...
Forum: Kids Health May 6th 10, 04:04 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Replies: 3
Posted By D. C. Sessions
Vaccines *do* cause siezures!

In message , john wrote:

"D. C. Sessions" wrote in message
Forum: Kids Health May 5th 10, 03:34 AM Posted to misc.kids.health
Replies: 3
Posted By D. C. Sessions
Vaccines *do* cause siezures!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100504/hl_nm/us_vaccine_epilepsy

Or at any rate trigger them in kids who are going to have them
anyway.

--
| The brighter the stupid burns, the more |
| chance that...
Forum: Kids Health May 2nd 10, 03:34 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Replies: 0
Posted By D. C. Sessions
MC Hearing Update

In message , john wrote:

On Tuesday 13th April and Wednesday 14th April, its 200th day, the hearing
sat in order to hear mitigation and assess ...
Forum: Kids Health April 30th 10, 08:44 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Replies: 13
Posted By D. C. Sessions
More lies from Brian Deer

In message , john wrote:
"D. C. Sessions" wrote in message

Lawyer: "Your Honor, I object!"
Judge: "Why?"
Lawyer: "Because...
Forum: Kids Health April 29th 10, 03:41 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Replies: 13
Posted By D. C. Sessions
More lies from Brian Deer

In message , john wrote:

"D. C. Sessions" wrote in message
In message...
Forum: Kids Health April 29th 10, 03:37 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Replies: 0
Posted By D. C. Sessions
A grade of D

From the guilty pleasures department, Gary Null overdoses
on Vitamin D from his own...
Forum: Kids Health April 29th 10, 05:35 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Replies: 13
Posted By D. C. Sessions
More lies from Brian Deer

In message , john wrote:
"D. C. Sessions" wrote in message
In message...
Forum: Kids Health April 26th 10, 02:39 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Replies: 13
Posted By D. C. Sessions
More lies from Brian Deer

In message , john wrote:

That header should read : More lies from Brian Deer

How's that libel suit going? You know, the one that Wakefield
filed against...
Forum: Kids Health April 20th 10, 05:54 AM Posted to alt.support.autism,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Replies: 15
Posted By D. C. Sessions
Why Medical Authorities Went to Such Extremes to Silence Dr. Andrew Wakefield

Wow -- he's sure been holding a lot of press conferences
for someone who's been "silenced."

--
| The brighter the stupid burns, the more |
| chance that someone will see the light. |

Interestlingly, the immunity from an HPV infection is
actually less than the immunity from the vaccine and
doesn't last as...
Forum: Kids Health April 8th 10, 05:47 AM Posted to misc.kids,sci.med,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Replies: 20
Posted By D. C. Sessions
Immunization Graphs:

In message , john wrote:

"Up to 90% of the total decline in the death rate of children between
1860-1965 because of whooping cough, scarlet fever,...
Forum: Kids Health April 8th 10, 05:08 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Replies: 20
Posted By D. C. Sessions
Immunization Graphs:

In message , john wrote:

http://genesgreenbook.com/resources/obamsawin/ImmunizationGraphs-RO2009.pdf

Figures one (1) through eleven (11) graphically...
Forum: Kids Health April 8th 10, 04:49 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Replies: 9
Posted By D. C. Sessions
Sebelius Asks Media to Censor Autism Debate

In message , Bob Officer wrote:

If Dr. Mikovit's conclusion used any of Wakefield's data or
conclusion it could itself, be invalid suggestion. See the...
Forum: Kids Health November 1st 09, 02:45 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Replies: 1
Posted By D. C. Sessions
President Obama will not consent to vaccinating his daughters with the H1N1 vaccine!!

In message , john wrote:

President Obama will not consent to vaccinating his daughters with the H1N1
vaccine!!

I do so love prophecies. How's this one...
Forum: Kids Health October 4th 09, 03:48 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,uk.sci.med.nursing
Replies: 2
Posted By D. C. Sessions
FDA Approved H1N1 Vaccines Contain Ingredients Known to Cause Cancer and Death

In message , john wrote:

FDA Approved H1N1 Vaccines Contain Ingredients Known to Cause Cancer and
Death

I do so love hyperbole.
Let's not forget the...
Forum: Kids Health October 4th 09, 02:20 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,uk.sci.med.nursing
Replies: 16
Posted By D. C. Sessions
Blockbuster Primate Study Shows Significant Harm from One Birth Dose of a Mercury-Containing Vaccine

In message , john wrote:

********, people go to him as he helps kids with bowel problems that are
spurned by other MDs

Name one of his patients.

Yeah,...
Forum: Kids Health October 3rd 09, 08:22 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Replies: 23
Posted By D. C. Sessions
NHS Trust suspends cervical cancer vaccinations after girl, 14, dies within hours of jab

In message , Bob Officer wrote:

John you set a lot of store in a book in which the author passes on a
second hand quote of a persons opinion. without...
Forum: Kids Health October 3rd 09, 04:32 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Replies: 10
Posted By D. C. Sessions
Natalie Morton's death-convenient pre-existing condition or vaccine cover-up

In message , Bob Officer wrote:

You posted that line from a cut and paste. Why are you attempting to
spread petty alarmism, John? You are starting to...
Forum: Kids Health October 2nd 09, 02:30 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Replies: 10
Posted By D. C. Sessions
Natalie Morton's death-convenient pre-existing condition or vaccine cover-up

In message , john wrote:

If I was the parents I'd like to see the tumour and even then I wouldn't
trust them

If the facts don't fit the theory, john...
Forum: Kids Health October 2nd 09, 11:58 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing
Replies: 4
Posted By D. C. Sessions
Girl, 14, dies within hours of jab from malignant tumor

In message , Mark Thorson wrote:

She died of a malignant tumor in her chest.

From which it presumably follows that vaccines cause
incomparably fast-growing...
Forum: Kids Health September 27th 09, 08:23 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.nursing,sci.med.nutrition
Replies: 7
Posted By D. C. Sessions
IMMUNOCONTRACEPTIVE HIDDEN IN THE FLU VACCINE

In message , Jeff wrote:

john wrote:
IMMUNOCONTRACEPTIVE HIDDEN IN THE FLU VACCINE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNG-4KuQzNE

Forum: Pregnancy September 27th 09, 03:35 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,sci.med.nursing
Replies: 7
Posted By D. C. Sessions
Is there antifreeze in vaccines or not?

In message , john wrote:

The MSDS on car antifreeze, the regular ethylene glycol, says that the
lethal oral dose to kill 50% of rats is 4700 mg/kg. The...
Forum: Kids Health September 27th 09, 03:35 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,sci.med.nursing