Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jolande
Forum: Breastfeeding October 6th 07, 01:30 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 2
Posted By Jolande
Baby cries a lot

See your other reply for some important questions. Have you been to
the doctor?

When I was pregant, I was told by all midwives and health visitors
that breastfed baby's almost never get colic. ...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 19th 07, 07:41 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By Jolande
Is this allergic reaction?

Hi Nitu,

My son had roseola, and he never had a fever with it, although it is
common for kids to get a fever before getting the spots. Also, his
spots lasted for about a week. I think roseola is...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 10th 07, 07:58 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 1
Posted By Jolande
Fussiness at the breast

On Sep 9, 4:11 pm, "Bizzmaxx" wrote:
for washing the breast's try not to wash your nipples and look in the store for "Betamine" or something... It's aspesialaty against...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 9th 07, 09:55 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By Jolande
Fussiness at the breast

I had way too much milk for my first. Although I had decided we would
not use pacifiers, I ended up changing my mind. After 3 days in a row
where she screamed for 5 hours straight in the...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 7th 07, 08:15 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 10
Posted By Jolande
Need advice ASAP (BF & Antiobitics & C-section complication)

Hi!

I had a Csection, luckily with no problems at all, so no advice on
that. the antibiotics, it's like Sarah said, formula milk also
has side-effects, which ones do you choose.

However, if...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 4th 07, 09:22 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By Jolande
Fussiness at the breast

Hi!

Could be a number of things really. The most obvious thing would be
positioning. Are you making sure you don't have your hand on the back
of his head? Little babies can think each finger is a...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 2nd 07, 12:39 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By Jolande
Toddler terrible eating habits.

I think you've had good advice from others regarding taking her to a
doctor about her eating habits.

Can I just say though, that any good nursery/day care setting/
childminder should be able to feed...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 2nd 07, 12:33 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By Jolande
Hi, asking about IPD Vaccine

Read the info on this site: http://www.sunstar.com.ph/static/ceb/2006/03/27/life/ipd.the.traitor.disease.html
it tells you what the illness is about and why the vaccine is so
important. Scary...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 21st 07, 10:15 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 7
Posted By Jolande
breast examinations

I might be wrong, but I think a lactating breast looks as though it
has growths inside, and it is therefore not possible to detect whether
one of those 'growths' is cancerous or not without checking...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 21st 07, 09:08 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 0
Posted By Jolande
Mike Corley

Hi Mike,

I am sorry, but I haven't had time to read all your posts, as
interesting as they may seem. From what I have read, I think you are
either bull****ing us all, or you have a serious problem....
Forum: Breastfeeding August 6th 07, 09:54 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 12
Posted By Jolande
I want to stop breast feeding

My boys are 15mos and nursing twice a day. I'd like to quit too but am not
having much luck with the usual gentle methods mentioned.

They can be stubborn little things, these children, can't...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 3rd 07, 09:55 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 12
Posted By Jolande
I want to stop breast feeding

Thanks Sue.

The thing is, when I am at work, he does only get a nighttime and a
wake-up feed. But when I am home, he is just never off the boob. Of
course, that's because he's missed me and loves...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 3rd 07, 09:53 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 12
Posted By Jolande
I want to stop breast feeding

On Aug 2, 10:39 am, "Amethyst Deceiver"
wrote:
Jolande wrote:
Maybe though, I should just grow some back-bone and find it in me to
say 'no' to Bowe and leave him...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 3rd 07, 09:50 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 12
Posted By Jolande
I want to stop breast feeding

On Aug 3, 5:15 am, barb wrote:
On Aug 1, 11:16 am, Jolande wrote:

Hi,

My name is Jolande, my son is 20 months old and...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 3rd 07, 09:49 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 12
Posted By Jolande
I want to stop breast feeding

I did wonder where you'd got to! Good to see you back on there today.

Thanks! I've updated my yahoo account and send some of the girls
there in stitches telling about my experience with baked...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 2nd 07, 10:16 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 12
Posted By Jolande
I want to stop breast feeding

On Aug 1, 7:50 pm, Sarah Vaughan wrote:
Jolande wrote:
Hi,

My name is Jolande, my son is 20 months old and still breastfeeding.
As lovely as it has been,...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 1st 07, 05:16 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 12
Posted By Jolande
I want to stop breast feeding

Hi,

My name is Jolande, my son is 20 months old and still breastfeeding.
As lovely as it has been, it is really getting on my nerves now (god
that makes me sound horrible), and I really want to...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17