Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Illiana
Forum: General December 28th 07, 06:56 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 26
Posted By Illiana
Need Help With 8 Year Old Son

Pologirl wrote:
Hm, "Asanchez1977" is u40164@uwe, so quite likely a troll, or at least
not the original author.

Pologirl
You think everybody is a troll
Forum: Child Support December 28th 07, 02:41 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 6
Posted By Illiana
Bail out for fat banks, non for fathers!

DB wrote:
http://news.aol.com/business/story/_a/senate-votes-to-help-strapped-homeowners/n20071214172009990009

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]
Citi Corp, $54 Billion written off, that's...
Forum: Child Support December 26th 07, 06:37 PM Posted to alt.child-support

DB wrote:
http://news.aol.com/business/story/_a/senate-votes-to-help-strapped-homeowners/n20071214172009990009

So why is it that fat banks get a lending hand and Fathers who run into
trouble...
Forum: Solutions December 26th 07, 06:32 PM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 0
Posted By Illiana
Government Funded (Black Only) School Trips.

127.0.0.1 wrote:
Government Funded (Black Only) School Trips.
Black pupils are enjoying Government-funded school trips that exclude white students.

One hundred schools have signed up to the...
Forum: Solutions November 15th 07, 06:55 PM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 26
Posted By Illiana
3 years old now hitting the terrible twos

Jim Chandler wrote:
How about James Dobson?

Jim

I can see we will never agree that a swat on the butt is not child abuse
so....I'm done with this conversation. Have a good life.
Forum: General November 15th 07, 06:36 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 67
Posted By Illiana
If women have right to choose, men should have right to deny support-DAILOL

Banty wrote:
African-American's were inslaved for 300 years, well before
the Irish came here as indentured servants in the 19th
[quoted text clipped - 20 lines]
Americia is not...
Forum: Child Support November 15th 07, 06:29 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 24
Posted By Illiana
this is true of Child Support

Jill wrote:
You are a lying nasty bitch. Never once did I ever say I can't afford my
kid.
[quoted text clipped - 12 lines]
yet, you are obviously online.
It was a newsletter from a...
Forum: Child Support November 15th 07, 01:13 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 38
Posted By Illiana
what are opitions in breach of court ordered visitation in Florida

Chris wrote:
Hello
I am dealing with a breach of contract (court order) of child
[quoted text clipped - 47 lines]
such as getting arrested for kidnapping (which will be reduced to...
Forum: Child Support November 15th 07, 01:11 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 24
Posted By Illiana
this is true of Child Support

Gini wrote:
CONTENT FROM...
Forum: Child Support November 15th 07, 01:09 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 13
Posted By Illiana
Illegal Stripper & marriage braker

bbloulou wrote:
Yo people are crazy. Yo here for what? Have no interest in family just
say so many bad thing to each other.

Yes Illegal Uliana is stripper & prostitute. I know this case. I...
Forum: Solutions November 14th 07, 04:23 PM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 1
Posted By Illiana
Suicide

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
Five years or so back, there was thsi person who committed suicide. The
reason was one Alric Knebel's postings. They were full of hate and
discouragement, enough to drive this...
Forum: General November 14th 07, 04:17 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 89
Posted By Illiana
IQ and what it means in adulthood

Sarah Vaughan wrote:
Does anyone know of any good articles/studies on how well IQ scores in
childhood correlate with success in adulthood, given all the inherent
inaccuracies of the tests? I...
Forum: Child Support November 14th 07, 04:06 PM Posted to alt.child-support

teachrmama wrote:
You are a lying nasty bitch. Never once did I ever say I can't afford my
kid.
[quoted text clipped - 13 lines]
support and to support their new families. Guess what?...
Forum: Child Support October 12th 07, 07:11 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 562
Posted By Illiana
Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

DB wrote:
"Illiana" u38194@uwe wrote in

When people have children, regardless if they can afford them or not, it's
none of your business.

It is when her tax dollars have to pay for...
Forum: Child Support October 12th 07, 06:59 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 562
Posted By Illiana
Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

Gini wrote:
"Illiana" u38194@uwe wrote

It is a parenting group (Group Name Parenting Parenting),
==
No. No it isn't--You are crossposting from a parenting forum....
Forum: Child Support October 12th 07, 06:54 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 623
Posted By Illiana
deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

Gini wrote:
Why is the DBP crew in every group, discussion, topic, and thread when it
is
about child support?
===
Because you are crossposting to our usenet group.
How is it that I am...
Forum: Child Support October 12th 07, 06:09 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 623
Posted By Illiana
deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

Why is the DBP crew in every group, discussion, topic, and thread when it is
about child support? Is it possible for them to gripe anymore about something
that is in place to help single parents take...
Forum: Child Support October 12th 07, 05:32 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 562
Posted By Illiana
Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

Gini wrote:
It looks like there are a lot of deadbeat supporters, enablers, and
deadbeats on this usenet group. This particular thread is not for
[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]
Forum: Child Support October 12th 07, 05:07 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 562
Posted By Illiana
Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

DB wrote:
"Illiana" u38194@uwe wrote in

I don't depend on the government.....

You don't?

Your education, your child's education was not provided by the government?
The roads you drive...
Forum: Child Support October 12th 07, 04:29 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 562
Posted By Illiana
Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

DB wrote:
"Illiana" u38194@uwe wrote in

Do you have any useful advice?

I was convicted for not having enough money to pay the child support they
wanted!
The mother did not receive the...
Forum: Child Support October 12th 07, 03:14 PM Posted to alt.child-support

teachrmama wrote:
It looks like there are a lot of deadbeat supporters, enablers, and
deadbeats on this usenet group. This particular thread is not for
[quoted text clipped - 28 lines]
If...
Forum: Child Support October 12th 07, 03:10 PM Posted to alt.child-support

Gini wrote:
It looks like there are a lot of deadbeat supporters, enablers, and
deadbeats on this usenet group. This particular thread is not for
[quoted text clipped - 4 lines]

Forum: Child Support October 12th 07, 03:06 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 562
Posted By Illiana
Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

wrote:
On Oct 12, 8:19 am, wrote:

If anybody has advice on how to collect child support when the absent
parent doesn't pay willfully, your comments...
Forum: Child Support October 12th 07, 03:04 PM Posted to alt.child-support

Shadow36 wrote:
It looks like there are a lot of deadbeat supporters, enablers, and
deadbeats on this usenet group. This particular thread is not for
those mentioned above. This particular...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24