Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.94 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: lostintranslation
Forum: Foster Parents September 22nd 07, 05:46 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 13
Posted By lostintranslation
ot

On Sep 22, 10:20 am, commander zero rides
wrote:
On Sep 18, 11:17 pm, Dan Sullivan wrote:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

when you wake...
Forum: Spanking September 22nd 07, 05:46 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking

wrote:
On Sep 18, 11:17 pm, Dan Sullivan wrote:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

when you wake...
Forum: Foster Parents September 20th 07, 06:15 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,alt.adoption
Replies: 65
Posted By lostintranslation
This is the post of Gregors with the dyfuka trojan

On Sep 20, 1:03 am, firemonkey wrote:
On Sep 19, 5:54 pm, Greegor wrote:

Your search - "Firemonkey is the payee" - did not match any...
Forum: Foster Parents September 20th 07, 05:11 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,alt.adoption,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 7
Posted By lostintranslation
DAN'S LITTLE GIRL SAID "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

On Sep 19, 10:34 pm, Greegor wrote:
Post your criminal history Dan!

G DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID
G "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

Forum: Foster Parents September 20th 07, 02:08 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,alt.adoption,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 47
Posted By lostintranslation
YOU are the one who admitted forcing the little girl to take cold showers, Greg.

On Sep 19, 8:31 pm, Dan Sullivan wrote:
On Sep 19, 7:24 pm, Dan Sullivan wrote:

On Sep 19, 7:01 pm, Greegor ...
Forum: Foster Parents September 20th 07, 02:06 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,alt.adoption,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 47
Posted By lostintranslation
Dan Sullivan's LITTLE GIRL SAID "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

On Sep 19, 8:27 pm, Greegor wrote:
G DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID
G "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

Dave Moore wrote Do you have proof...
Forum: Foster Parents September 20th 07, 02:04 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,alt.adoption,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 47
Posted By lostintranslation
YOU are the one who admitted forcing the little girl to take cold showers, Greg.

On Sep 19, 7:24 pm, Dan Sullivan wrote:
On Sep 19, 7:01 pm, Greegor wrote:

Greg claims the little girl's mother allowed him, a man twice
Forum: Foster Parents September 20th 07, 02:02 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,alt.adoption,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 47
Posted By lostintranslation
YOU are the one who admitted forcing the little girl to take cold showers, Greg.

It wasn't just one shower.

Greg forced her to take numerous cold showers.

Now, don't forget the reasoning BEHIND the cold showers. The little
girl had urinary accidents (peed herself) and...
Forum: Foster Parents September 20th 07, 02:01 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,alt.adoption,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 47
Posted By lostintranslation
DAN SULLIVAN'S LITTLE GIRL SAID "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

On Sep 19, 6:32 pm, Greegor wrote:
Dan, Is this an accurate paraphrase of your assertions?

G Besides, Dan advises people not
G to surrender and submit. Did you...
Forum: Foster Parents September 19th 07, 11:30 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,alt.adoption
Replies: 65
Posted By lostintranslation
This is the post of Gregors with the dyfuka trojan

GH said: Firemonkey is the payee.

Ok Greg. Guess what. Now FM can correct me if I am mistaken but here
is how SSI payments for mentally challenged adults work in MOST
cases. Usually, there is...
Forum: Spanking September 17th 07, 10:20 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 43
Posted By lostintranslation
Dan the Manly man whines

On Sep 17, 4:19 pm, Greegor wrote:
G Post some Federal caselaw on the subject Dan!

Firemonkey wrote

I am wondering how often DHS is secretly recording the...
Forum: Foster Parents September 17th 07, 10:20 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 43
Posted By lostintranslation
Dan the Manly man whines

On Sep 17, 4:19 pm, Greegor wrote:
G Post some Federal caselaw on the subject Dan!

Firemonkey wrote

I am wondering how often DHS is secretly recording the...
Forum: Foster Parents September 17th 07, 10:15 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 43
Posted By lostintranslation
Recording of government workers in performance of duties

On Sep 17, 8:22 am, "KRP" wrote:
"lostintranslation" wrote in message

Forum: Spanking September 17th 07, 10:15 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 43

On Sep 17, 8:22 am, "KRP" wrote:
"lostintranslation" wrote in message

Forum: Foster Parents September 17th 07, 11:59 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 43
Posted By lostintranslation
RCMP enforcing laws that don't exist

On Sep 17, 6:22 am, lostintranslation
wrote:
On Sep 17, 6:11 am, lostintranslation
wrote:

On Sep 17, 1:44 am, Greegor...
Forum: Spanking September 17th 07, 11:59 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 43

wrote:
On Sep 17, 6:11 am, lostintranslation
wrote:

On Sep 17, 1:44 am, Greegor...
Forum: Foster Parents September 17th 07, 11:22 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 43
Posted By lostintranslation
RCMP enforcing laws that don't exist

On Sep 17, 6:11 am, lostintranslation
wrote:
On Sep 17, 1:44 am, Greegor wrote:

Forum: Spanking September 17th 07, 11:22 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 43

wrote:
On Sep 17, 1:44 am, Greegor wrote:

Forum: Spanking September 17th 07, 11:11 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 43
Posted By lostintranslation
RCMP enforcing laws that don't exist

On Sep 17, 1:44 am, Greegor wrote:
http://totalrecoil.wordpress.com/2007/09/12/rcmp-officers-enforcing-n...

Mounties Get Lesson On Gun Regulations
Northeast News By:...
Forum: Foster Parents September 17th 07, 11:11 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 43
Posted By lostintranslation
RCMP enforcing laws that don't exist

On Sep 17, 1:44 am, Greegor wrote:
http://totalrecoil.wordpress.com/2007/09/12/rcmp-officers-enforcing-n...

Mounties Get Lesson On Gun Regulations
Northeast News By:...
Forum: Spanking September 17th 07, 10:58 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 43
Posted By lostintranslation
RCMP enforcing laws that don't exist

On Sep 17, 1:44 am, Greegor wrote:
http://totalrecoil.wordpress.com/2007/09/12/rcmp-officers-enforcing-n...

Mounties Get Lesson On Gun Regulations
Northeast News By:...
Forum: Foster Parents September 17th 07, 10:58 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 43
Posted By lostintranslation
RCMP enforcing laws that don't exist

On Sep 17, 1:44 am, Greegor wrote:
http://totalrecoil.wordpress.com/2007/09/12/rcmp-officers-enforcing-n...

Mounties Get Lesson On Gun Regulations
Northeast News By:...
Forum: Foster Parents September 17th 07, 10:52 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 43
Posted By lostintranslation
RCMP enforcing laws that don't exist

On Sep 17, 1:44 am, Greegor wrote:
http://totalrecoil.wordpress.com/2007/09/12/rcmp-officers-enforcing-n...

Mounties Get Lesson On Gun Regulations
Northeast News By:...
Forum: Spanking September 17th 07, 10:52 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 43
Posted By lostintranslation
RCMP enforcing laws that don't exist

On Sep 17, 1:44 am, Greegor wrote:
http://totalrecoil.wordpress.com/2007/09/12/rcmp-officers-enforcing-n...

Mounties Get Lesson On Gun Regulations
Northeast News By:...
Forum: Foster Parents September 16th 07, 11:03 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 43
Posted By lostintranslation
Recording of government workers in performance of duties

On Sep 16, 4:08 pm, Greegor wrote:
LIT Sure, I could say 'Your honor, this illegal recording
G Not illegal.
DS Why is it not illegal?
G Gov't workers interacting...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100