Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.51 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Familie Knots
Forum: Breastfeeding October 4th 06, 10:56 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 28
Posted By Familie Knots
Question, worried cause milk doesnt show up

Hi Erin and everybody who kindly replied to my messages..

Well....... now it is going like this:

I just pumped once yesterday (since few days ago without doing it) .. it
was the ime i didnt...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 2nd 06, 06:23 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By Familie Knots
Baby sleeps while nursing! HELP!

Thanks KP.

I was of course thinking to stop with formula bit he has some issues like...
shaking very obviously and perhaps having his sugars too low (as far as i
heard at hospital) so.. im...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 2nd 06, 09:08 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By Familie Knots
Baby sleeps while nursing! HELP!

Hi again..

Here we are.... still trying to breastfeed and having thousand troubles
on the way....
One of those is that, my little one sleeps after 1 minute nursing!... i
try and try and...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 30th 06, 06:47 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 28
Posted By Familie Knots
Question, worried cause milk doesnt show up

Oh... Thank God is that!!!..

Those pricks keep comming and i feel them also many times BEFORE or while
not nursing... but well, is a good sign.

Im trying to nurse much more often but i also...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 29th 06, 09:35 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 28
Posted By Familie Knots
Question, worried cause milk doesnt show up

Patty, thank you for ur comments=)....... I'm trying to update the
pictures day by day =)....

Is the only way my family who lives so far away can join a bit of what
is happening with us...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 29th 06, 09:34 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 28
Posted By Familie Knots
Pain-pricks Question, worried cause milk doesnt show up

And now..... oh man..... something is going wrong cause I'm having such a
pain... puntures in diferent parts of my breast... I feel a big ball inside
, i tried to massage on there but is not...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 29th 06, 05:34 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 28
Posted By Familie Knots
Question, worried cause milk doesnt show up

One of the things that i still dont "get"to understand is.... how to know
when my breast is "empty" cause i dont feel them any different at all. i
just switch them everytime but honestly im...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 29th 06, 08:50 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 28
Posted By Familie Knots
Question, worried cause milk doesnt show up

Patty.

Thanks alot for that link... it is very very helpfull!!!

Im thinking like most of u said to skip at least for a while the pumping
part and trying just to give him the breast... if he...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 28th 06, 04:51 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 28
Posted By Familie Knots
Question, worried cause milk doesnt show up

Thank you Anita for ur answer =)

He is now nursing fine..... i hope i can make cause i want it somuch =)

Carolina

"Irrational Number" schreef in bericht...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 28th 06, 01:37 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 28
Posted By Familie Knots
Question, worried cause milk doesnt show up

Hi Larissa
Thank you for ur answer.

Here some more info about how all is going....

Hi Welcome back and congratulations on your new baby!
Forum: Breastfeeding September 28th 06, 10:21 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 28
Posted By Familie Knots
Question, worried cause milk doesnt show up

Hi everybody.

After 3.5 years I'm back to this group.
My oldest is 3,5 and unfortunately i wasnt able to breastfeed him, This
time, with our new little angel Im trying again my best but oh man........
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11