Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ed Zagmoon
Forum: Foster Parents January 25th 07, 10:31 AM Posted to alt.support.foster-parents,alt.recipes.babies
Replies: 0
Posted By Ed Zagmoon
How to turn kids into psychopaths???

Me and my wife are real psychopaths and serial killers and
we recently aquired some kids (their parents had a little
"accident") and now we want to turn them into real monsters.

How can we turn...
Forum: Twins & Triplets January 21st 07, 11:45 AM Posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets,alt.recipes.babies
Replies: 0
Posted By Ed Zagmoon
How to women give birth to twins???

I mean, it's looks painful. Your pussy may be big enough
for one baby to pass through it. But two? Or even three?

That sounds very painful! Or do women who give birth
to twins or even triplets have...
Forum: Single Parents January 8th 07, 11:14 AM Posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.evil,alt.recipes.babies
Replies: 0
Posted By Ed Zagmoon
How to make your child EVIL???

I'm EVIL and I hate the good guys and I want my child
to be as EVIL as I am.

How can I teach my child being EVIL?
Forum: Pregnancy November 17th 06, 05:41 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.recipes.babies,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism
Replies: 0
Posted By Ed Zagmoon
Jonathan Swift - A Modest Proposal

The end of the world - as we know it - is approaching fast, my dear
moms
and dads, so read this if you run out of money - or food :

A MODEST PROPOSAL

FOR PREVENTING THE CHILDREN OF POOR PEOPLE...
Forum: General November 11th 06, 05:09 AM Posted to misc.kids,alt.recipes.babies
Replies: 0
Posted By Ed Zagmoon
Help! My kid is a Jihadist !!!

My kid is into Jihad. He's watching raghead TV, reading Jihadist forums
on the net and building bombs in the garage. He's growing a beard and
wears rags, like the ragheads do.

What can I do no?...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5