Showing results 1 to 25 of 49
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Laura Faussone
Forum: General December 3rd 07, 09:23 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By Laura Faussone
Where do you find doll clothes?

I was thinking that Target has a line of 18" dolls (same size as
American Girl) that also have outfits that are sold separately. I think
they're called "Our Generation".

Laura
Forum: General September 15th 07, 08:57 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 58
Posted By Laura Faussone
30 Day gourmet was: quick meal ideas

Rose Garten wrote:
You might look into this site for some recipe ideas to make ahead.

http://www.30daygourmet.com/

I like that site, I've gotten some good recipes there. Be sure to...
Forum: General September 10th 07, 07:41 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 142
Posted By Laura Faussone
Cell phone for a second grader

Donna Metler wrote:

How many activities is a 2nd grade involved in where the parent isn't going
to be taking them and picking them up (or arranging a carpool to do so?)

Not that I think a...
Forum: General July 30th 07, 10:14 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 9
Posted By Laura Faussone
bunk beds

Anne Rogers wrote:
for ages, we have planned to buy bunk beds, our house in the UK was
small, so twin beds in the kids room wouldn't have worked, plus we'd
seen some at reasonble prices, fast...
Forum: General June 4th 07, 08:15 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 22
Posted By Laura Faussone
reading lists

Jeff wrote:
bizby40 wrote:

"Jeff" wrote in message

But assuming that these were American grade levels, "Harry...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 11th 07, 07:21 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By Laura Faussone
Ant problem

Find where they're coming in and put some Terro out. It works a
lot better than ant baits. It's very sticky so you don't want to
put it where kids or pets can get to it, but it's not toxic.
Forum: General May 10th 07, 08:23 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 5
Posted By Laura Faussone
Fun and Cool Web Sites for Kids

wrote:
On May 2, 8:38 pm, "Jeff" wrote:

Does spam come with these sites?

Anyway, i let the folks at groups-abuse@google, ...
Forum: General April 14th 07, 07:31 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 11
Posted By Laura Faussone
flip flops

Knit Chic wrote:
"Laura Faussone" wrote in message

Knit Chic wrote:

My 7yo DD wants to wear flip flops ......
Forum: General (moderated) April 6th 07, 02:25 AM Posted to misc.kids.moderated,misc.kids
Replies: 23
Posted By Laura Faussone
Family Calendar management

Claire wrote:

How are you tracking this sort of thing these days? A big piece of
paper in the kitchen? Electronically? Mom's head?

I put out-of-the-ordinary events and reminders on the...
Forum: General April 6th 07, 02:25 AM Posted to misc.kids.moderated,misc.kids
Replies: 24

Claire wrote:

How are you tracking this sort of thing these days? A big piece of
paper in the kitchen? Electronically? Mom's head?

I put out-of-the-ordinary events and reminders on the...
Forum: General April 1st 07, 01:18 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 17
Posted By Laura Faussone
lunch ideas

Anne Rogers wrote:
The canned chicken I've seen is packed in water and is low fat,
but a bit salty. It should be near the canned tuna in your grocery
store. It's probably cheaper to cook...
Forum: General March 29th 07, 09:46 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By Laura Faussone
Microwaving Soap

Boliath wrote:

wrote:

This is one of the quickest, easiest, and most fun experiments I've
done with chemistry. And it's a whole lot of fun!

Take a...
Forum: General March 29th 07, 09:31 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 17
Posted By Laura Faussone
lunch ideas

Anne Rogers wrote:

that's a good one, what's this about canned chicken, being British and
living in the US, there are products I'm not familiar with and I guess
canned chicken is one of...
Forum: General March 29th 07, 01:20 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 30
Posted By Laura Faussone
After school activities - am I over doing it?

AM wrote:
With the exception of kumon math,
she's doing everything else out of her own interest. Are we doing too
much too soon? As a parent, what should I do - encourage or limit her
Forum: General March 28th 07, 09:19 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By Laura Faussone
belly button popped out

Anne Rogers wrote:
silly question but is there any reason why a preschoolers belly button would
suddenly pop out, I'm concerned it could be a sign of dehydration as he's
sick right now.
Forum: General March 27th 07, 06:21 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 11
Posted By Laura Faussone
flip flops

Knit Chic wrote:
My 7yo DD wants to wear flip flops ... because of her medical issues she is
unable to ware them.
I would like to find 'flip flop' type shoes that have a strap in the back
Forum: General March 21st 07, 10:21 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 57
Posted By Laura Faussone
choosing a car

deja.blues wrote:

Minivans are dreadful to drive. I've driven quite a few , and they are
dogs - hard to handle, slow, bog down on curves, poor visibility. They're
convenient and easy...
Forum: General March 14th 07, 05:49 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 45
Posted By Laura Faussone
Opinions

jordanundone via FamilyKB.com wrote:

I'm super confused now. I understand that I'm not at a website but rather a
usenet newsgroup. What I'm talking about is how some people respond to
Forum: General November 14th 06, 11:05 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 25
Posted By Laura Faussone
You're Not My Dad!

toypup wrote:

But if a kid were being abducted, why would he be calm? Panicked, kicking
and screaming is more the vision I have, which would likely resemble a
tantrum.

Don't they...
Forum: General November 14th 06, 12:23 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Laura Faussone
Poor sports - or something worse?

enigma wrote:
wrote in
:

A prize if you can name who wrote this column.
Lenona.

snip
Forum: General September 28th 06, 02:29 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By Laura Faussone
Stroller for newborn and 18 month old

wrote:
Hi! I am about to become a mom for the second time in early March and
am wondering which stroller is best for my kids. One will be, duh, a
newborn and I have a son...
Forum: General September 27th 06, 09:14 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 23
Posted By Laura Faussone
changing doctors

toypup wrote:
"toto" wrote in message

That is really another way of blaming the parent - maybe he still
subscribes to the *refrigerator parent* theory of...
Forum: General September 26th 06, 07:20 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 22
Posted By Laura Faussone
11 month old SCREAMING baby--- What to do?!?!

wrote:

Hello,

My wife and I have an 11-month-old boy. About 2 months ago he started
to scream occasionally, which we thought was kind of cute. It was a
happy...
Forum: General September 26th 06, 07:11 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By Laura Faussone
New JoJo Circus

Phoebe & Allyson wrote:
wrote:

i am looking for the new jojo cirus dvds

Do you have titles or release dates? The only ones on Amazon have 2003
and 2005 release...
Forum: Solutions September 20th 06, 04:45 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.education,alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids.health,alt.support.attn-deficit
Replies: 332
Posted By Laura Faussone
Seeking straight A's, parents push for pills

Chookie wrote:

By a strange chance, DH is currently listening to 'White and Nerdy'... we
don't understand "All of my action figures are cherry". Anyone?

Cherry has virginal...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 49