Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: miri
Forum: Single Parents April 25th 07, 11:49 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 1
Posted By miri
AAAAaaaaaaaHHhhhhhhh! NITS !

my children didn't just bring home the hard-laboured, home made Easter
card this holiday! they brought some friends as well !, I've never had
nits
ever (just shows how sociable I AM !)...
Forum: Single Parents April 18th 07, 10:39 AM Posted to alt.support.menopause,alt.support.sex-workers,alt.support.single-parents,alt.support.srs,alt.tv.aeon-flux
Replies: 19
Posted By miri
Not love, just Lust. Bi fun South Florida

On 18 Apr, 01:54, 'Kate wrote:
On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 17:10:57 -0700, Bev wrote for all to see:

On Apr 17, 6:01�pm, Dana� wrote:
On 17 Apr...
Forum: Single Parents April 18th 07, 10:30 AM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 0
Posted By miri
Interesting link... on shy children, genes, and parenting

On 14 Apr, 20:24, 'Kate wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/parenting/03/16/shy.gene.reut/index.html

A short synopsis - there's a shyness gene but parents' reactions to the
Forum: Single Parents April 9th 07, 12:13 AM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 5
Posted By miri
What IS going on in this group now?

On 8 Apr, 20:36, 'Kate wrote:
On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 18:52:09 +0000, xkatx wrote for all to see:

"'Kate" wrote in message
Forum: Single Parents April 8th 07, 11:59 AM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 5
Posted By miri
What IS going on in this group now?

On 8 Apr, 05:32, 'Kate wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 16:14:46 -0700, miri wrote for all to see:

On 4 Apr, 23:48, "miri" wrote:
Something ISNT...
Forum: Single Parents April 5th 07, 12:14 AM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 5
Posted By miri
What IS going on in this group now?

On 4 Apr, 23:48, "miri" wrote:
Something ISNT going very nicely out there is it :( what is it?
why is the group full of adverts? it didnt used to be, did it? did
Forum: Single Parents April 4th 07, 11:48 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 5
Posted By miri
What IS going on in this group now?

Something ISNT going very nicely out there is it :( what is it?
why is the group full of adverts? it didnt used to be, did it? did
I miss something here?

What has being a parent got to do...
Forum: Single Parents April 4th 07, 10:27 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 4
Posted By miri
Single parent check in!

On 28 Mar, 19:14, "Bev" wrote:
Hey folks Watz up? How's life out there? Anybody there? How about some
communication up in here!

Bev

Hi, me again, hope Easter is...
Forum: Single Parents March 21st 07, 03:39 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 6
Posted By miri
A second chance !?

Bev wrote:-

Nah, it's ok.......the upset is quickly becoming amusement for me,
which is then predictable, and ends up just plain boring. I am in a
situation that leaves me bound to where I am...
Forum: Single Parents March 20th 07, 07:27 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 6
Posted By miri
A second chance !?

On 19 Mar, 14:25, "Bev" wrote:
On Mar 14, 8:26?pm, "miri" wrote:

Well, lifes sorted itself out here at last...I hope.
Forum: Single Parents March 20th 07, 02:15 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 6
Posted By miri
A second chance !?

On 19 Mar, 02:06, 'Kate wrote:
On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:26:05 -0700, miri wrote for all to see:

Well, lifes sorted itself out here at last...I hope.
Guess whos back?...
Forum: Single Parents March 18th 07, 08:24 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 0
Posted By miri
a Happy Mothers Day at least

I got a card and a present! yeah! then I did the Sunday roast
and made a bit of a day of it, later went shopping and stopped
for a coffee and cake. We were sitting there and an older guy
came and sat...
Forum: Single Parents March 17th 07, 06:22 PM Posted to soc.singles,alt.models.petite,alt.support.single-parents,alt.visa.us.marriage-based
Replies: 2
Posted By miri
Ladies, would you like to stay in the country?

and you also might wish to mention to your so called
"client" that in some parts of our world some cultures
favours male live births over females, and there are
more men than women there,

This being...
Forum: Single Parents March 17th 07, 05:46 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 0
Posted By miri
Old relationships, new family

With the divorce rates rocketing and a lot of second relationships
ending in separation there must be a lot of parents out there with
children with different families. When I was a kid an old friend...
Forum: Single Parents March 15th 07, 01:26 AM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 6
Posted By miri
A second chance !?

Well, lifes sorted itself out here at last...I hope.
Guess whos back? well, not back to live, and after
telling me that he still wants to find that special
someone, "me,me?" I ask impatiently "no,...
Forum: Single Parents March 15th 07, 12:33 AM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 0
Posted By miri
any Easter ideas?

What to do for Easter?

I noticed there are people from all over the world who post here,
Easters coming up soon and theres all sorts of traditional
celebrations,
folklaw and stories. The schools...
Forum: Single Parents March 15th 07, 12:07 AM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 4
Posted By miri
Why a Son Needs a Dad

On 13 Mar, 19:37, wrote:
Hello my name is Grant I live in Adelaide South Australia I have 2 young
kids one is 2 the other 3 years and 2 months.

I am separated and do find...
Forum: Single Parents February 20th 07, 11:59 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 1
Posted By miri
age and maturity

I found this article online about why or how
young people are growing up so quickly, I don't
know if you've already read it Kate, I didnt
think there could be such a close link between
our biological...
Forum: Single Parents February 20th 07, 09:17 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 12
Posted By miri
Is this heaven or hell please?

On 20 Feb, 15:42, 'Kate wrote:

When it comes close to that time,you'll be ready. You're already
thinking about it. Of course you're going to be nervous. That's why we
practice...
Forum: Single Parents February 20th 07, 01:26 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 12
Posted By miri
Is this heaven or hell please?

On 20 Feb, 03:52, 'Kate wrote:
On 19 Feb 2007 16:14:38 -0800, "Bev" wrote:

On Feb 19, 2:38?pm, 'Kate wrote:
On 16 Feb...
Forum: Single Parents February 17th 07, 11:35 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 12
Posted By miri
Is this heaven or hell please?

On 17 Feb, 02:18, "Bev" wrote:
Please forgive me but I laughed at first, this started out sounding
like troll business then I realised who you are. Ummmm, sorry to...
Forum: Single Parents February 17th 07, 12:50 AM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 12
Posted By miri
Is this heaven or hell please?

I have worried my soul case out for the past fortnight
after a full screen at the STD clinic....not that
I had a legion of lovers, not that dropped my knicks in
that final dwindling dance in a last...
Forum: Single Parents December 19th 06, 11:09 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 0
Posted By miri
Oh! Hell its Christmas :(

Oh God its *that* time of year again...I don't know
how others feel about it, I guess it was working in
retail for so long, it sort of began in September,(we
would order in Spring, and designing for...
Forum: Single Parents October 12th 06, 10:18 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 3
Posted By miri
Refresh

Kate wrote:-
I'm sorry to hear of your mom's death. Your send off made me smile
though. I hope I go out the same way... with someone bringing the news
of the day, keeping me company, and being...
Forum: Single Parents October 10th 06, 01:04 AM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 3
Posted By miri
Refresh

Just dropped in, I have a little time, and I hope
you don't mind. Needed a refresh of recent events.

My mom died a fortnight ago, I held her hand
in hospital as she was coming up from...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41