Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: General April 15th 08, 11:18 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
baby burp problems

On Apr 15, 11:41*am, Greg R wrote:
We have a nearly 3 month old baby (just shy of 13oz.) at home that
REFUSES to burp.

Well, I don't know that burping is really REQUIRED. ...
Forum: General February 14th 08, 04:19 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
tangled hair

Forgot to add, it's not long enough to braid yet. She wants to grow
it, doesn't want a haircut. Thanks for your reply.- Hide quoted text -

My experience with my own hair makes me wonder if she...
Forum: General December 9th 07, 02:49 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Toddler sized duvet/down comforter in the US

I have a toddler size duvet and duet cover that I purchased at IKEA.
Honestly, I'm not sure if the filling is down or cotton/poly, but I do
know that Ikea sells bigger ones in down (twin size might...
Forum: General November 7th 07, 09:56 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Help! Can't find my craving!

On Nov 6, 11:20 pm, wrote:
Okay,I need some help...I & DD love Kraft sprinkle cheese topping but I
wanna know where you get it coz I am not finding it in any of the
Forum: General November 7th 07, 09:54 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
ice skating

On Nov 7, 9:51 am, Beliavsky wrote:
Any advice on how to get a kid
started?

My child went to a birthday party recently at a local skating rink.
She had never skated before, so...
Forum: Pregnancy September 14th 07, 01:21 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Feel like giving this baby up for adoption, why shouldn't I? Sorry, long.

On Sep 14, 7:43 am, Almost 40 wrote:

5yo DD is distraught that I might give up the baby, her feelings are
the biggest thing bothering me at the moment with this adoption...
Forum: General July 31st 07, 07:26 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
School uniforms should be enforced in schools

In the district where my niece attends school, the uniform is as
follows:
Pants, bermuda shorts, jumper or skirt of the student's choice as long
as they are black, navy, khaki or grey. Oh, and school...
Forum: Pregnancy June 14th 07, 12:05 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Meds after C-section

On Jun 13, 4:36 pm, "Jamie Clark" wrote:
A quick question for all of you ladies who have had a c-section -- how long
were you on prescription medications after the...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8