Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.43 seconds.
Forum: Solutions July 13th 06, 10:34 AM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
14 month daughter wakes up too early!

You're not alone....
I want to share the same thing, too.
My DS (14,5 months old) ALWAYS get up very early.. around 4 - 5AM !!!
No matter at what time he fell asleep (he usually sleeps around...
Forum: Pregnancy July 13th 06, 10:17 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Head Size

Getting an ultra sound or CT scan is a good thing. Just to make sure
there's nothing to worry about.

Hope things are going well and nothing bad happens to your baby.

Love,
- aurora...
Forum: General July 12th 06, 05:37 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Talk to your baby - Why Dada is baby's first word

My DS' (14,5 mos) first word was also "dada", but I dont remember when
he said it for the first time.
Now he can say "mama" "papa" "gok" "cong" "bang" "bong"..well whatever
that comes into his mind....
Forum: Breastfeeding July 12th 06, 05:16 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
We have reached 1 year!

Oohhhh cute little William!!..
Happy Birthday...
I love his hair!!!

Congrats to you too Jeni!

Love,
- aurora -
http://aurora.insparenting.com
Forum: Pregnancy July 6th 06, 07:19 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
abbreviations

Wow... thanks a lot, Kathryn.
Sometimes I get lost with the abbreviations.
Sweet dream!

Love,
- aurora -
http://aurora.insparenting.com
Forum: Breastfeeding July 6th 06, 06:05 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
no-cry breastfeeding solution?

Hi J's Mama,
Maybe your baby is full with breast milk.
I agree with Sarah that you can limit the amount of solid in a day.
Or, you can nurse him first before he gets her solid.

Love,
- aurora...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 6th 06, 04:48 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
No poop! :(

Hi KD,

I think it's OK if a breastfed baby hasn't had a bowel movement for
several days.
This could mean the breast milk is well absorbed into his body.
If he doesn't poop in 10 days and looks...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 5th 06, 11:00 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
engorged before delivery?

Hi, JJ...

Sorry I've never had it before. But have you checked it out with your
doctor?
Hope things are going well.