Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Einstien76
Forum: Breastfeeding April 15th 11, 12:28 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Einstien76
I am interested to done this Job. I Contact with...

I am interested to done this Job. I Contact with this matter with you soon.
Forum: Single Parents April 15th 11, 12:26 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Einstien76
You need to see super Nanny show on BBC TV. The...

You need to see super Nanny show on BBC TV. The tips about young baby in this show are Awesome and good.
Forum: Pregnancy April 15th 11, 12:25 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By Einstien76
Yes it is Antifreeze. You need to check it...

Yes it is Antifreeze. You need to check it urgently with doctor otherwise you Face difficulties.
Forum: Breastfeeding April 12th 11, 08:45 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Einstien76
I Think You need check your Wife Nipple to...

I Think You need check your Wife Nipple to Doctor. They give ideas better than others...
Forum: General (moderated) April 12th 11, 08:43 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Einstien76
You need to Strick Behavior in this age. Because...

You need to Strick Behavior in this age. Because this Age behavior still remains same in all the Life.
Forum: General April 12th 11, 08:41 AM
Replies: 90
Posted By Einstien76
Well that's just it, he's already in the special...

Well that's just it, he's already in the special ed class for kids with
: "severe emotional disabilities" (they call it SIED here, don't know if
it's
: the same in other states). He's being pulled...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6