Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: glenburke
Forum: Child Support April 20th 08, 12:41 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 12
Posted By glenburke
WARNING--Forged Message/ FamilyKB re Man sent to jail for failure to pay $127,000 i

Bob Whiteside wrote:
(The below message was sent via FamilyKB, and is not from Glen Burke)

[quoted text clipped - 36 lines]
who
are misinformend.

You are making a straw man...
Forum: Child Support April 18th 08, 07:04 PM Posted to alt.child-support

Bob Whiteside wrote:
(The below message was sent via FamilyKB, and is not from Glen Burke)

Had he lived in Maryland he would never have been prosecuted! Had he...
Forum: Child Support April 17th 08, 05:19 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 12
Posted By glenburke
Man sent to jail for failure to pay $127,000 in child support

Dusty wrote:
http://www.boston.com/news/local/connecticut/articles/2008/04/09/man_sent_to_jail_for_failure_to_pay_127000_in_child_support/?page=full

Man sent to jail for failure to pay $127,000...
Forum: General April 17th 08, 05:12 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By glenburke
I will not go to jail for Not paying Child Support

For all the morons that told me I was going to jail for criminal child
support-HA, HA!
Not only did I beat my possession of CDS and distrubution, and intent to
distribute, but I will never have to...
Forum: Child Support November 15th 07, 12:01 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 28
Posted By glenburke
Dave Briggman-woman beater and basher, or just plain stupid?

Bob Whiteside wrote:
You think I'm a crackpot?

[quoted text clipped - 9 lines]
mock
voices. It's sooo funny. We gave you an Irish accent.

If ur so fly why you be hangin' with da...
Forum: Child Support November 15th 07, 11:49 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 13
Posted By glenburke
Illegal Stripper & marriage braker

bbloulou wrote:
Nobody cares.

Every body know to yo stupid guy who doesnt pay children support. No
body listen to yo. Every body know yo stay a troll and die a troll
stupid guy. No body have...
Forum: Child Support November 15th 07, 04:15 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 13
Posted By glenburke
Illegal Stripper & marriage braker

bbloulou wrote:
Yo people are crazy. Yo here for what? Have no interest in family just
say so many bad thing to each other.

Yes Illegal Uliana is stripper & prostitute. I know this case. I...
Forum: Child Support November 15th 07, 04:12 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 28
Posted By glenburke
Dave Briggman-woman beater and basher, or just plain stupid?

DB wrote:
You think I'm a crackpot?

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]

Is that clear enough, chicka?

Ah, just killfile her and the Nintendo playing weedman, there's no
intelligent...
Forum: Child Support November 15th 07, 03:56 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 28
Posted By glenburke
Dave Briggman-woman beater and basher, or just plain stupid?

wrote:
You think I'm a crackpot?

I think you're a passive-aggressive crackpot who converses with
herself using various pseudonyms and who knows little, if anything,
about...
Forum: Child Support November 15th 07, 03:39 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 41
Posted By glenburke
How can we get CS reduced?

Jill wrote:
Hi, My husband pays $1500 a month of CS for a daughter that is 2 years
old. She lives in Maine and we live in Texas. Is there anyway to get
[quoted text clipped - 14...
Forum: General November 3rd 07, 05:30 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 77
Posted By glenburke
help with child support modification

I have a court date to modify my child support order. I have two cases and I
filed for a modification because I married and have two more kids with my
wife. I can't take care if my two kids thst...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11