Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 6th 07, 10:48 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 62
Posted By [email protected]
The Runner's Physique

On Nov 6, 4:18 pm, Prisoner at War wrote:
Keep working on the biceps, get a tight tee-shirt. I'd also suggest a moustache.

Funny tastes you have in women.

Forum: Twins & Triplets November 6th 07, 10:46 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 62
Posted By [email protected]
The Runner's Physique

On Nov 6, 2:44 pm, Elflord wrote:
As you point out, bodybuilding at least as practiced by the majority of gym
users is based on ones own delusions (and I might add insecurities)...
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 6th 07, 10:44 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 62
Posted By [email protected]
The Runner's Physique

On Nov 6, 2:36 pm, Elflord wrote:
No, that's a non-sequiter.

Cheers,
--
Elflord

He and Freese had to come to mass to get hitched, so he knows.
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 6th 07, 10:43 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 62
Posted By [email protected]
The Runner's Physique

Actually, I'd love to marry a real money-making prostitute/porn star,

You should see my latest and greatest! 5'5, 80lbs, long black hair
down to her ass, and the tightest little beep I ever...
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 6th 07, 10:39 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets,soc.singles
Replies: 62
Posted By [email protected]
The Runner's Physique

On Nov 6, 2:28 pm, Prisoner at War wrote:
before they
really 'fess up after a few times of sex -- they liked my
"philosophy," what I had to say about something

Did...
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 6th 07, 10:38 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 62
Posted By [email protected]
The Runner's Physique

On Nov 6, 2:09 pm, Charlie Pendejo wrote:

I guess I perceive my audience to be female.

Someone is F'ed up.
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 6th 07, 10:13 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 62
Posted By [email protected]
The Runner's Physique

On Nov 6, 12:53 pm, Prisoner at War wrote:
I notice you weren't gender specific on the porn star part...

I notice you think gay marriage is legal....

It is, here.
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 6th 07, 10:13 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 62
Posted By [email protected]
The Runner's Physique

On Nov 6, 12:51 pm, Prisoner at War wrote:
On Nov 6, 12:15 pm, TBR wrote:

Trust me, you aren't (straight). Want proof? I'll give you...
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 6th 07, 04:11 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 62
Posted By [email protected]
The Runner's Physique

On Nov 6, 10:42 am, Trollhunter wrote:
In article ,

wrote:
Frankly I stay...
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 6th 07, 03:31 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 62
Posted By [email protected]
The Runner's Physique

On Nov 6, 8:21 am, Elflord wrote:
If you weightlifting guys are not sure who the runners are -- they're the
skinny guys who are banging your wives while you're practicing your...
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 6th 07, 11:31 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 62
Posted By [email protected]
The Runner's Physique

On Nov 6, 1:39 am, Charlie Pendejo wrote:
http://www.arthurdevany.com/2005/09/twins.html

Speaking of twins, I think noted web wackjob Devany and usenet anti
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11