Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Forum: Pregnancy November 3rd 06, 06:22 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
drinking before knowing pregnant

Hi
drinking while pregnant- I didn't think this would be an issue for me.
However my period was due and I did a preg test and...
Forum: Pregnancy October 20th 06, 11:21 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Getting husband on board

wrote:
You need counseling together for each one of you to figure out which
is most important to each of you;

For you: Is it more imporant to have a kid or stay with him...
Forum: General October 16th 06, 07:18 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Car commute with kids

wrote:
What do you listen to when you commute with kids? I have an hour and
half total commute everyday with the kids in the car. I listen to the
typical lite rock radio...
Forum: General August 30th 06, 05:05 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Teens and music

wrote:
But the thread has gone a little off track. Don't kids nowdays want to
find their own music that is radically different from that appreciated
by their elders?...
Forum: General August 30th 06, 04:45 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Teens and music

wrote:
deja.blues wrote:
I guess you missed out on grunge, alternative, indie, alt-country, death
metal, and the revival of jangly power-pop, just to name a few....
Forum: General August 8th 06, 05:25 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Teen Driving

ReportMyTeenDriver wrote:

Due to age and inexperience, teenagers are more likely to be wreckless
behind the wheel than older drivers.
Thank you,

ReportMyTeenDriver.com

Teenagers are more...
Forum: General July 25th 06, 03:49 PM Posted to alt.mothers,misc.kids
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
punishment

Cute girl wrote:
snip

"Cute girls" aren't likely to be posting from a Brazilian government
IP:X-HTTP-Via: 1.0 smme0ns04.mme.gov.br:3128 (squid/2.5.STABLE11),
which is the "Ministério de Minas e...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7