Showing results 1 to 25 of 52
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ncrist
Forum: Pregnancy January 11th 08, 02:26 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 28
Posted By ncrist
final update - ectopic

I hope you are feeling better! What a scary thing to go through

On Jan 10, 4:09 pm, cjra wrote:
Thank you to all for your support thru this ordeal. I am writing from
Forum: Pregnancy October 3rd 07, 09:23 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 23
Posted By ncrist
Birth Story

How are you feeling now? You must have seen your doctor by now. I know
how fun it is to be operated on. I'm sick of D & C's and I'm not
planning on having another baby. The last one I had (just after...
Forum: Pregnancy September 23rd 07, 12:48 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 23
Posted By ncrist
Birth Story

Congratulations!

I saw the pic - she looks really cute! She has lots of hair like mine
does, and such beautiful fingers!

I had my baby on August 10th. She didn't want to come out, and the
people at...
Forum: Kids Health July 13th 07, 11:02 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 53
Posted By ncrist
California is on its way to becoming the first state to mandate Merck's GARDASIL vaccine for all 11 year old girls.

On Jul 11, 8:07 am, "JOHN" wrote:
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/sb533.html

Good!
Forum: Pregnancy July 13th 07, 11:02 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,talk.politics.medicine

On Jul 11, 8:07 am, "JOHN" wrote:
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/sb533.html

Good!
Forum: General July 13th 07, 11:02 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,talk.politics.medicine

On Jul 11, 8:07 am, "JOHN" wrote:
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/sb533.html

Good!
Forum: Pregnancy July 9th 07, 08:55 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By ncrist
Baby Jack!

On Jul 8, 1:36 pm, "Rebecca Jo" wrote:
Jack Stacy B. was born at 8:21 pm on 7/7/07.

Went into labor at 3:40. Contractions were irregular and slowed down if I
sat...
Forum: Pregnancy July 6th 07, 09:59 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By ncrist
June due dates, how are you holding up?

On 5 Jul., 17:46, "Jamie Clark" wrote:
"ncrist" wrote in message

I know a...
Forum: Pregnancy July 6th 07, 01:22 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By ncrist
June due dates, how are you holding up?

On 5 Jul., 13:55, NL wrote:
ncrist schrieb:

Hi :-) Would have replied sooner, but yesterday I had to hold the
cable constantly while doing anything, and it got so...
Forum: Pregnancy July 5th 07, 12:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By ncrist
June due dates, how are you holding up?

On Jul 3, 11:52 am, NL wrote:
ncrist schrieb:

On Jul 2, 1:36 pm, NL wrote:

That's all I had for dinner last night - salad. Actually helped a bit.
I...
Forum: Pregnancy July 3rd 07, 09:02 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

On Jul 2, 1:36 pm, NL wrote:

That's all I had for dinner last night - salad. Actually helped a bit.
I didn't think about the salt, though. Since Michael also bought a
cucumber, we...
Forum: Pregnancy July 2nd 07, 11:58 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By ncrist
June due dates, how are you holding up?

On Jul 2, 12:21 am, NL wrote:
Do we have any June due dates still hanging around? If so, it's not
going to be much longer now ;-)

I have to wait until the 28th. I hope she comes...
Forum: Pregnancy June 28th 07, 08:50 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By ncrist
Complaining pregnant women

On Jun 27, 6:57 pm, wrote:
I had my first baby in February and I never met so many unhappy
pregnant women. I was so happy and felt so lucky to be pregnant. Some
of...
Forum: Pregnancy June 28th 07, 08:39 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 37
Posted By ncrist
No Wrap Shower

On Jun 27, 8:48 pm, Boliath wrote:
ncrist wrote:
I don't really understand the Catholic thing. I was born Catholic, but
I only have one sister.

Catholics...
Forum: Pregnancy June 27th 07, 01:44 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By ncrist
miscarriage & TTC

On Jun 25, 7:44 pm, curious clare wrote:
On Jun 25, 5:21 pm, Boliath wrote:

sharalyns wrote:
On Jun 21, 10:50 am, curious clare...
Forum: Pregnancy June 27th 07, 01:30 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 37
Posted By ncrist
No Wrap Shower

On Jun 27, 6:31 am, Anne Rogers wrote:
My dad is one of 11 siblings who survived to adulthood and had
children (14 in all, 3 died before 1 yo). One brother had 2 kids,...
Forum: Pregnancy June 15th 07, 12:06 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Posted By ncrist
baby brogan is here

On Jun 14, 11:31 pm, Anne Rogers wrote:
As some will know my sister in law was due on June 3rd but baby was breech
and they were going to do a c section. Well luckily...
Forum: Pregnancy June 13th 07, 01:32 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 37
Posted By ncrist
Baby names and NO idea

On Jun 13, 10:34 am, "Lucy-lu" wrote:
"NL" wrote in message

I know the feeling. I have a girl name and we're...
Forum: Pregnancy June 11th 07, 08:57 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 15
Posted By ncrist
we have a girl

On Jun 11, 2:58 am, wrote:
I just want to say THANK YOU. I went into labor Friday night and the
doc said that I was going to have to have a c section. We live in a
very small...
Forum: Pregnancy June 8th 07, 09:54 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.parents
Replies: 36
Posted By ncrist
Announcing (X-post)

On Jun 8, 2:39 pm, "Welches"
wrote:
Birth of Philip Richard at 1:00am today (8 June)
He's a wriggly baby who had to sleep in baby Anabelle's cot last night...
Forum: General June 8th 07, 09:54 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.parents
Replies: 35
Posted By ncrist
Announcing (X-post)

On Jun 8, 2:39 pm, "Welches"
wrote:
Birth of Philip Richard at 1:00am today (8 June)
He's a wriggly baby who had to sleep in baby Anabelle's cot last night...
Forum: Pregnancy June 1st 07, 10:58 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By ncrist
anxiety

On May 30, 8:59 pm, "beyond the pale"
wrote:
"ncrist" wrote

I'm going to learn from this conversation. I would have taken my...
Forum: Pregnancy May 30th 07, 08:53 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By ncrist
anxiety

On May 30, 12:19 am, "beyond the pale"
wrote:
"ncrist" wrote

But I also try to get him to try things like climb and similar...
Forum: Pregnancy May 29th 07, 09:48 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By ncrist
baby connor is here !!

On May 27, 10:39 pm, "Karen \(LG\)" wrote:
Connor's photo -

http://www.freewebs.com/kazh/index.htm

all my babies together -

Forum: Pregnancy May 29th 07, 09:35 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By ncrist
anxiety

I had this with my first son. I haven't given birth yet to my
daughter, but I expect it will be the same. My mother told me when I
told her about it (DS was about a week or two old) that it is...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 52