Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: KLR
Forum: General May 30th 07, 04:38 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By KLR
UK university

On 29 May, 13:38, "Welches"
wrote:
"Mark, Devon" wrote in message

Forum: General May 30th 07, 04:36 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By KLR
UK university

On 29 May, 09:03, "Mark, Devon" wrote:
Hi,

My 17 year old daughter, Anna, is looking into which university to do
a degree at, from September 2008. Any advice would...
Forum: Pregnancy May 30th 07, 04:08 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By KLR
Mood swings at 35 weeks

On 25 May, 13:37, ncrist wrote:
On May 24, 12:47 pm, KLR wrote:

I'm starting to feel really weepy and stressed at 35 weeks and was
Forum: Pregnancy May 24th 07, 11:47 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By KLR
Mood swings at 35 weeks

I'm starting to feel really weepy and stressed at 35 weeks and was
wondering if this could be 'normal'. I have felt absolutely fine
throughout whole pregnancy and am really excited about meeting...
Forum: Pregnancy April 16th 07, 09:19 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Posted By KLR
Who is due in June?

On 14 Apr, 00:27, "Karen \(LG\)" wrote:
Ditto.

I'm due 11th and the first 32 weeks have flown by but you can guarantee the
last 8 will drag on.

Karen
DS...
Forum: Pregnancy April 16th 07, 09:19 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Posted By KLR
Who is due in June?

On 13 Apr, 13:53, "Welches"
wrote:
Anyone else bored of being pregnant? Pregnancy bloom fading (if it ever
arrived)?

I'm due on the 14th and tired and...
Forum: Pregnancy February 21st 07, 01:16 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 11
Posted By KLR
Upset about care at a office visit

On 20 Feb, 18:02, wrote:
I went to the doctor yesterday because on Sunday I called the on-call
and he told me to go in as soon as the office opened. I got there and
the...
Forum: Pregnancy February 9th 07, 10:10 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By KLR
Missed scan :(

I am based in Worcester, England and was due to have my 20 week scan
yesterday morning in Cheltenham - unfortunately we were snowed in and
unable to attend the appointment.

Cheltenham have...
Forum: Pregnancy January 11th 07, 01:19 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 26
Posted By KLR
16 week midwife appointment - rant alert

I have my NHS exemption certificate but the MATB1 is needed so I can
apply for maternity leave and SMP and also so my partner can apply for
paternity leave. My employers already know about the...
Forum: Pregnancy January 10th 07, 03:56 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 26
Posted By KLR
16 week midwife appointment - rant alert

Thanks for your advice! The main problem for me was that I didn't get
any kind of book from my midwife until I went for 12 week scan, when I
had already wanting to know everything and gleaned lots...
Forum: Pregnancy January 10th 07, 11:48 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 26
Posted By KLR
16 week midwife appointment - rant alert

I am based in the UK and have my 16 week appointment today.

I have been really disappointed with my ante-natal care up to this
point - I am asked to make an appointment with no real knowledge...
Forum: Pregnancy December 21st 06, 12:38 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By KLR
homebirth

Wow! That's a fab rate - I live in Cheltenham and was told it was 2 in
every 80 births last year My midwife was very supportive of the idea
of a home birth considering this is my first pregnancy,...
Forum: Pregnancy December 21st 06, 12:38 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By KLR
homebirth

Wow! That's a fab rate - I live in Cheltenham and was told it was 2 in
every 80 births last year My midwife was very supportive of the idea
of a home birth considering this is my first pregnancy,...
Forum: Pregnancy November 29th 06, 10:41 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By KLR
Pain in abdomen

I am now just past the 10 weeks stage and although the period-like
pains I was initially suffering from have all but gone, I still get a
horrible dull ache in my abdomen - probably about once every 2...
Forum: Pregnancy November 21st 06, 02:58 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
TTC
Posted By KLR
TTC

For me it was sore boobs and feeling tearful - however I was also
getting period-like pains so I assumed I was going to come on. However
I didn't and am now at 9 weeks :) I tested 3 days after my...
Forum: Pregnancy October 24th 06, 03:38 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By KLR
Positive HPT!

No spotting or bleeding thankfully. I keep talking to little one
telling them to be good and stay where they are for mummy! Only had 3
bouts of cramping today, not as bad as previously either so am...
Forum: Pregnancy October 23rd 06, 04:24 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By KLR
Positive HPT!

That's really reassuring to hear. I know there is a risk at this stage
but you still want to hear those magic words "it'll be alright" and
"we've been through it before".

Thanks!

KLR

Karen Humble...
Forum: Pregnancy October 23rd 06, 02:33 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By KLR
Positive HPT!

Well the test was positive which I am over the moon about. According
to calculations I should be 5 weeks pregnant. I called the doctor this
morning about booking a first ante-natal appointment, and...
Forum: Pregnancy October 20th 06, 10:35 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By KLR
Advice on cycle please

I have a suspicion that I might be pregnant but I first wanted some
advice on whether I am reading my cycle wrong.

I have a mostly regular 28 day cycle where my period starts on a
Sunday. In the...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19