Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tai
Forum: General August 12th 06, 07:05 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 25
Posted By Tai
Should a 12 year old have a computer in her room?

Cathy Weeks wrote:
Rich wrote:
My wife thinks it's ok and says the girl is trustworthy and needs
privacy to do her homework.

I think kids shouldn't have a machine in their room for many...
Forum: General August 10th 06, 05:11 AM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids
Replies: 68
Posted By Tai
Bedwetting and Hygene: my daughter's recent problem

bizby40 wrote:
"Johnny K" wrote in message
Her morning routine was to remove her
pullups immediately and put on...
Forum: Solutions August 10th 06, 05:11 AM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids
Replies: 52

bizby40 wrote:
"Johnny K" wrote in message
Her morning routine was to remove her
pullups immediately and put on...
Forum: General August 10th 06, 05:07 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 142
Posted By Tai
first day of kindergarten and homework!

toypup wrote:
DS finished the first day of kindergarten yesterday. For his
homework, he had to write his name, color a house, write his address,
draw a picture of someone he wants to talk on...
Forum: General August 8th 06, 08:40 AM Posted to misc.kids,alt.support.step-parents
Replies: 168
Posted By Tai
Divorced Parents..... are we the devil?

Jess wrote:

I was thinking of a game DH's ex played called "hide and seek"-we
spent six or eight months going down there every single weekend to
try and do visitation, only to find out in...
Forum: General August 8th 06, 06:27 AM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids
Replies: 68
Posted By Tai
Bedwetting and Hygene: my daughter's recent problem

Johnny K wrote:

[...]

That evening, I did the same thing. And, astoundadly, my elder
daughter woke up dry! Perhaps these nightime rituals could end her
bedwetting completely! I have...
Forum: Solutions August 8th 06, 06:27 AM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids
Replies: 52
Posted By Tai
Bedwetting and Hygene: my daughter's recent problem

Johnny K wrote:

[...]

That evening, I did the same thing. And, astoundadly, my elder
daughter woke up dry! Perhaps these nightime rituals could end her
bedwetting completely! I have...
Forum: General August 8th 06, 06:05 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Tai
Daddy showering with 7 year old daughter !

gedave wrote:
I am a "soon-to-be" step dad of a wonderful 7-year old girl. It has
been brought to her mothers and my attention that she still takes
showers with her father when she is at her...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8