Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jonathan Levy
Forum: General (moderated) February 13th 07, 11:36 PM Posted to misc.kids.moderated
Replies: 5
Posted By Jonathan Levy
cup training a one-year-old

On Feb 12, 9:01 pm, Karen G wrote:
For various reasons, we did not push cup training prior to 11 months
with our 4th baby. (With my other children we got them using the...
Forum: General December 14th 06, 12:02 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 27
Posted By Jonathan Levy
Ha Ha: Circumcision Reduces Risk of AIDS, Study Finds

So, um, where's the part where they controlled for
the other ways in which a self-selected group of circ'ed
vs. uncirc'd men might be different? I'm not seeing any
random assignment...
Forum: General December 1st 06, 05:24 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 25
Posted By Jonathan Levy
Normal 2-year-old? Or Mommy messing up?

I guess I am glad (in a misery loves company sort of way) to hear that
others are struggling with how to get a toddler to clean up. Our
latest trick has us in sort of...
Forum: General October 19th 06, 06:34 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 17
Posted By Jonathan Levy
ummmm--- ok

enigma wrote:
when Congress gets a backbone & actually passes the
legislation limiting petty lawsuits? it's unfortunate that
people refuse to take personal responsibility anymore & need
that...
Forum: General August 31st 06, 05:38 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By Jonathan Levy
pacifier cold turkey woes

toypup wrote:
LOL. We took DS's pacifier away when he was 2 1/2 yo and he was fine, but
he couldn't sleep. After a week, DH demanded I go buy a whole new set of
pacifiers. It took about a...
Forum: General August 18th 06, 09:46 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 40
Posted By Jonathan Levy
Curious what others think - 16-year-old refuses chemo

And
at 16, a person is tried as an *adult* if they committ a murder in most
places, and presumably, that means they can be given the death penalty
(though I doubt they could be put to death...
Forum: General August 14th 06, 06:49 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 35
Posted By Jonathan Levy
Tantrums vs True Emotions

My quick response would be that I see a difference -- whether or not
you are willing to give her what she wants. If she wants to play in
the office and that is not allowed, ignoring the tantrum may...
Forum: General August 10th 06, 11:11 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 46
Posted By Jonathan Levy
Console or ignore a crying baby at midnight

L. wrote:
Yep. I am continually appalled at how many parents essentially neglect
their child's needs for their own comfort.

I am not sure that is fair. While some parents do neglect...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8