Showing results 1 to 25 of 69
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tracey
Forum: General October 2nd 07, 08:34 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 84
Posted By Tracey
gifted programs in your area

wrote in message
How do gifted/talented/ACE programs work in your area? I'm interested
in elementary school....
Forum: General September 12th 07, 05:58 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 58
Posted By Tracey
quick meal ideas

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
but I'm
struggling for ideas to what to cook FAST.

We have two nights in our week like...
Forum: General August 6th 07, 03:14 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 31
Posted By Tracey
Many families are choosing cozy celebrations at home over the big birthday blowout

"Barbara" wrote in message
You also have to recall that the growth of *party place parties*
coincides with...
Forum: Pregnancy July 20th 07, 09:30 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By Tracey
Does Colorado have paid family leave?

wrote in message
The subject pretty much says it all, but a friend of mine is pregnant
and lives in...
Forum: General June 18th 07, 06:25 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 29
Posted By Tracey
Will / Can my toddler's red hair change color?

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
I thought I was the only one who had a dark haired child where the
hair turned...
Forum: General May 30th 07, 02:27 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 61
Posted By Tracey
help - need b'day ideas

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
.. I've got a bit more time for DD, who is 2 in two
weeks, but I'm particularly...
Forum: General March 7th 07, 04:50 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
Posted By Tracey
daycare nightmare

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
I am so angry right now, I do not see this as the daycare just being
cautious, I see it as a...
Forum: General March 2nd 07, 10:04 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 26
Posted By Tracey
prescribing OTC medications

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
I'm sure I've heard of doctors prescribing stuff like children's
multivitamins, which one can...
Forum: General February 25th 07, 09:42 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By Tracey
homeschool curriculum... starting out

"Stephanie" wrote in message
As some may recall, over the years I have worked on the idea of
homeschooling my children. I think this would...
Forum: Pregnancy February 21st 07, 07:49 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By Tracey
Need Help with Baby Name

wrote in message
Hi there,

I just got a new born baby(a son) about one month ago. We picked up
the name...
Forum: General (moderated) February 13th 07, 12:22 PM Posted to misc.kids.moderated
Replies: 5
Posted By Tracey
cup training a one-year-old

"Karen G" wrote in message
For various reasons, we did not push cup training prior to 11 months
with...
Forum: General February 11th 07, 07:30 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By Tracey
cheap motels

"toypup" wrote in message
I remember once being told that Howard Johnsons were more expensive but
they created a...
Forum: Pregnancy February 11th 07, 07:23 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By Tracey
still trying

"MARIAJ" u31660@uwe wrote in message news:6da1c54162397@uwe...
hey does anyone know of how long tubials can stay tied ? .. i got them
tied
13 years ago ..and now i am 36 years old and...
Forum: General February 11th 07, 07:16 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By Tracey
cheap motels

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
can anyone suggest the name of cheapish motel chains? I'm familiar with
these in Europe, but not...
Forum: Pregnancy February 9th 07, 09:54 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By Tracey
lap top use while pregnant?

You still have a lap??

http://www.hps.org/publicinformation/ate/q2763.html says:
The following question was answered by an expert in the appropriate field:

I am using my laptop over my lap for...
Forum: General February 5th 07, 06:42 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 14
Posted By Tracey
cross country flight booking questions

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
Any ideas what would
be likely to happen in this situation? I was particularly concerned as
Forum: General February 2nd 07, 10:51 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By Tracey
Advice about Club Foot

Try contacting the Shriner's Hospital closest to you. They provide free or
low cost care for many medical problems (most notably burn treatment)...club
foot is another problem that they are well...
Forum: General January 19th 07, 05:26 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,misc.fitness.misc,misc.kids,alt.sport.weightlifting,sci.med
Replies: 42
Posted By Tracey
A school has banned children from eating sweets

"Tori M" wrote in message
But the goal of good nutrition should be to fit the junk in without making
it some mysterious...
Forum: General January 17th 07, 06:49 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 27
Posted By Tracey
How to handle a cross-cultural parenting issue sensitively?

"Cathy Weeks" wrote in message
I know that kids *can* be responsible for these things themselves. Is
it...
Forum: General January 16th 07, 04:42 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 140
Posted By Tracey
snack problem at gym daycare

"Chookie" wrote in message
Anne's story is the first one I've heard where the "may have been...
Forum: Pregnancy January 16th 07, 01:36 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 29
Posted By Tracey
IKEA diaper changing station (US)

"cjra" wrote in message
Does anyone in the US have an IKEA diaper changing table? Do you use
the inflatable...
Forum: General January 16th 07, 01:36 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

"cjra" wrote in message
Does anyone in the US have an IKEA diaper changing table? Do you use
the inflatable...
Forum: General January 15th 07, 08:24 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 47
Posted By Tracey
driving Washington to California, insane?

"Sue" wrote in message
The scenic drive is nice if
your kids are older and you can stop and look at...
Forum: General January 10th 07, 01:23 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 17
Posted By Tracey
getting my head round car seat rules

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
I'm confused by the car seat laws here, this is what it says:
I also can't get a clear answer...
Forum: General January 9th 07, 12:15 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By Tracey
booster seat recommendation

wrote in message

Does anyone have any experience with this booster seat? Is this model
missing any features...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 69