Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Prisoner at War
Forum: General December 11th 07, 05:22 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights, alt.teens.advice, rec.scuba, misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Prisoner at War
Epiphyseal injury and weightlifting

On Dec 11, 12:16 pm, "Chris Guynn" wrote:

I wasn't a football player, so I can't say for sure, but as I recall, they
were in the weight room no less than three...
Forum: General December 11th 07, 04:53 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights, alt.teens.advice, rec.scuba, misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Prisoner at War
Epiphyseal injury and weightlifting

On Dec 11, 10:50 am, "Chris Guynn" wrote:

To be honest, the movie sugarcoated things. The town (at the time) was much
more involved than even the movie suggested and...
Forum: General December 11th 07, 03:27 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights, alt.teens.advice, rec.scuba, misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Prisoner at War
Epiphyseal injury and weightlifting

On Dec 10, 9:34 pm, "Chris Guynn" wrote:

The school involved is Permian High School in Odessa, TX. I graduated in
1995.

I read the book, then saw the movie. The...
Forum: General December 10th 07, 08:47 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights, alt.teens.advice, rec.scuba, misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Prisoner at War
Epiphyseal injury and weightlifting

On Dec 10, 3:08 pm, "Chris Guynn" wrote:

In my home town, weight lifting was merely a means to make you a better
football player.

Ah, sounds like you had a nice...
Forum: General December 10th 07, 05:45 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights, alt.teens.advice, rec.scuba, misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Prisoner at War
Epiphyseal injury and weightlifting

On Dec 10, 12:22 pm, "Chris Guynn" wrote:

Most girls (high school age) don't know what they care about and, if you
have any clue about what you're doing, all of the...
Forum: General December 9th 07, 02:28 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights, alt.teens.advice, rec.scuba, misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Prisoner at War
Epiphyseal injury and weightlifting

On Dec 9, 12:09 am, John Hanson wrote:

So are you saying that kids shouldn't be playing football, basketball,
track and field, baseball, etc.?

Did I mention...
Forum: General December 8th 07, 06:42 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights, alt.teens.advice, misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By Prisoner at War
Biceps!

On Dec 7, 3:00 pm, "Uncle Bob" wrote:

BECAUSE ECTOMORPHS ARE TALLER AND SKINNIER THAN ENDO/MESOMORPHS !!!

Damn...

OR MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE THEY'VE STUNTED THEIR...
Forum: General December 6th 07, 04:35 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights, rec.running, misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By Prisoner at War
Biceps!

On Dec 6, 3:17 am, "Uncle Bob" wrote:

Naim Suleymanoglu & Halil Mutlu!

But are they "credible"?? He wants "credible." Which, according to
the MFW FAQ, means...
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 9th 07, 03:22 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 62
Posted By Prisoner at War
The Runner's Physique

On Nov 7, 8:23 pm, wrote:

Dad? Is that you???

The child is the father of the man, so I can only presume you had
quite an infancy!

I don't find them homoertoic, butt...
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 9th 07, 03:21 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 62
Posted By Prisoner at War
The Runner's Physique

On Nov 7, 8:25 pm, TBR wrote:

Both. Does this mean I'm bi-curious?

Go **** yourself and see if you enjoy it.
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 9th 07, 03:20 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 62
Posted By Prisoner at War
The Runner's Physique

On Nov 6, 5:13 pm, wrote:

It is, here.

Who cares? Only the USA matters.
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 8th 07, 04:17 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets,soc.singles
Replies: 62
Posted By Prisoner at War
The Runner's Physique

On Nov 7, 8:21 pm, TBR wrote:

You are pretty funny Pris. Ever consider being a troll? We could use a
guy like you in our ranks.

I don't swing that way. 'Sides,...
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 7th 07, 10:01 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets,soc.singles
Replies: 62
Posted By Prisoner at War
The Runner's Physique

On Nov 7, 1:24 pm, TBR wrote:

Dude, I'm not putting you down, but your extent of sex is taking
advice on making love to a woman from Michael Jackson, so honestly...
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 7th 07, 08:45 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 62
Posted By Prisoner at War
The Runner's Physique

On Nov 7, 1:24 pm, TBR wrote:

Yes...

Then guess what: you're gay!

'Cause only faggots find the men's lockerroom and men's toilets homo-
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 7th 07, 08:44 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 62
Posted By Prisoner at War
The Runner's Physique

On Nov 7, 1:25 pm, TBR wrote:
On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 09:53:19 -0800, Prisoner at War

wrote:

LMAO! Are you sure? He had slanty...
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 7th 07, 05:53 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 62
Posted By Prisoner at War
The Runner's Physique

On Nov 6, 5:43 pm, wrote:

You should see my latest and greatest! 5'5, 80lbs, long black hair
down to her ass, and the tightest little beep I ever had. And
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 7th 07, 05:50 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 62
Posted By Prisoner at War
The Runner's Physique

On Nov 6, 5:13 pm, wrote:

It's a forced homoscene in HS, you don't have an option. If you
willingly and knowingly do it, it's because you WANT to.

You know how...
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 7th 07, 05:48 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets,soc.singles
Replies: 62
Posted By Prisoner at War
The Runner's Physique

On Nov 6, 5:39 pm, wrote:

Did you ever wake up during one of these dreams?

(Heh, like describing colors to a blind man.)
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 6th 07, 09:18 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 62
Posted By Prisoner at War
The Runner's Physique

On Nov 6, 2:33 pm, Elflord wrote:

Not quite. If you step out of the hollywood bubble for a moment, you'll
see that "the Nerds" are doing quite well, hence have little need...
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 6th 07, 09:15 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 62
Posted By Prisoner at War
The Runner's Physique

On 2007-11-06, Prisoner at War wrote:

On Nov 6, 12:18 pm, TBR wrote:

I notice...
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 6th 07, 07:28 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets,soc.singles
Replies: 62
Posted By Prisoner at War
The Runner's Physique

On Nov 6, 2:09 pm, Charlie Pendejo wrote:
Kaz:

What I'm ``anti'' is doing a ****load of endurance exercise, and
not having anything to show for it,...
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 6th 07, 05:53 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 62
Posted By Prisoner at War
The Runner's Physique

On Nov 6, 12:18 pm, TBR wrote:

I notice you weren't gender specific on the porn star part...

I notice you think gay marriage is legal....
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 6th 07, 05:51 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 62
Posted By Prisoner at War
The Runner's Physique

On Nov 6, 12:15 pm, TBR wrote:

Trust me, you aren't (straight). Want proof? I'll give you the
"straight or gay quiz", and I bet you don't get past the first
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 6th 07, 04:33 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 62
Posted By Prisoner at War
The Runner's Physique

On Nov 6, 10:31 am, wrote:

...and I'm the not-skinny, not-fat runner/lifter who bangs the runners
wives, while they are out banging the lifters transsexual wives,...
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 6th 07, 04:32 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 62
Posted By Prisoner at War
The Runner's Physique

So the Hollyweird writers' strike has extended to usenet, too, and you
need to regurgitate the plot for "Revenge of the Nerds" to make your
point?

Actually, I'd love to marry a real money-making...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26